HELLO BABY SIS

AURORAS POV:

" hello baby sis" says one of the guys as he gets up from where he was sitting and comes to stand in front of my shocked figure

" what the fuck. Who are you talking to?" I say as I recover and think of a reasonable thing, which is he isn't talking about me.

He looked kinda mad that I cursed but I couldn't give two fucks honestly.

" Aurora I'm talking to you." He says simply as he looks at me, this bitch is high for sure.

" yup, and I'm joe Biden nice to meet you." I say sarcastically as I pull my hand got to shake his.

A couple of light hearted laughs were heard, but didn't quite know who it was because my mind was all over the place.

" we know you are confused, so let's have a conversation like normal people, yes?" He says as he goes to sit back and so did all the guys.

I go and stand where they all are now seated, and look at them with an emotionless face.

" Aurora we are your brothers" He says as he looks at the other 4 and back at me.

" the fuck how?!" I say as I'm full of fucking range, how can they be my brothers?

" you know your father wasn't really your father. Your mom- I mean our mother she was married to our father and when she had you, she took you away when you were 4 and ever since then we have been looking for you." He says, and I'm fucking stunned, how could she do that?

" wait then why did you attack us?" I say emotionless but I'm actually fucking confused as fuck!

" we knew where you were for about a month but we didn't have a plan, we knew you was at the ball so we took our chances and we saw everything you did and little sis to say we was impressed would be an understatement, but we are also confused as to how you learned all of that? And how the fuck you killed that bitch, and why the hell do you have a damn gun??!" He says as he looks at me with pride. But also confusion.

" well " brother " you shouldn't give a flying shit, but I need to know names?" I say looking at him and all my bio " brothers"

" I'm Giovanni,  26 the oldest." He says

" Matteo, 24" he says emotionlessly

" I'm Rome, I'm 22 and I your 3 oldest brother, I miss you so much." He says happily as he hugs me and I stand there uncomfortable, because I'm not used to people hugging me or even showing me affection.

He pulls away sensing me being uncomfortable, I look at the last 2 as one of them speck up.

" I'm Emiliano, 20 I'm your 4 oldest brother. He says keeping it nice and short

" Alec, 18" he says emotionlessly as he moves to walk away. Like this is not where he wants to be .

Same bro same!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading💕
Thoughts 💭
Vote and comment 💕