THE PIZZA PLACE

AURORA'S POV:

(Auroras fit)

(Auroras fit)

I showered and got dressed, and made my way to the living room to see the 5 motherfuckers all in my fucking living room.

" didn't I tell you all to get the fuck out or was I talking to the god damn wall?" I say with sarcasm.

" if you think we will leave after what just happened and what we found out then you're just mental." Says the bitch Louis yes I know his name especially since I am the red angel.

" I'm hungry as fuck!!!" Yells Damon " same let's go get some pizza and I don't care if you want any or not you stayed in my apartment so get your fat asses up and I'm driving.!" I say as I get my car keys.

( the car)

( the car)

" you are not driving!" Says ray.
" yes the fuck I a"- before I could say anything Kingston has me in the back seat in his lap because there is no space, as ace is yelling at Louis he wants to drive but Kingston, Ray and Damon and me sitting on Kingston's lap, We are all in the back

" I'm not going to fight because I'm in pain but once I get this pain off my body I'm killing all of you!!" I say and yes, I did say pain off my body because I'm not used to it.

••••••••••••••••••••
Louis is driving and ace is bitching around about it. " can you all shut the fuck up god!" I say angrily and they all shut up.

" we are here!!!" Says Damon " finally!" I say happily.
We park and go in to order some pizza!

" one large cheese pizza and some cheese sticks and garlic bread with a side of fries and a large coke and"- I say and look over at the guys to ask them what they want but just see a look of shock on there face's.

" you getting all of that?" Asked ace in shock "yes the fuck I'm hungry and that's my regular got a problem.?" I say to him.

" anyways what y'all want to eat?" I say to them. After they all order I make sure to get some ranch and BBQ sauces for myself cause these bitches don't understand culture * insist eye roll*

••••••••••••••••••••

We get our food and make our way to the car, and all sit where we sat when we came to the pizza place.

The car ride was filled with them asking me questions but I just rested my head on Kingston's chest as they asked away with their questions well all but Kingston.

•••••••••••••••••••••

We finally make it back to my apartment and we bring the pizza in and of course I want to watch Netflix " yooo we watching Netflix come here!" I say to them as they all make their way to the couch's and take a seat I sit next to Louis and ace but more on Louis lap because ace doesn't understand personal space!

We watch Netflix and eat pizza and laugh together it was nice and everyone starts falling asleep one by one and sleep takes over us.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading!
What you all think?
Love you all 💕
Vote and comment 💕💕