SCHEDULE

AURORAS POV:

Im in the school office trying to get my schedule when this bitch that seems to be the office lady she won't stop talking to this student about a teacher that she likes

" I know did you see his hair I just want to touch it while we"- I cut that bitch off I can't with this.

" what the fuck! bitch just give me my god damn schedule." I say looking at her with disgust

" who do you think you are talking to me like that?" She says looking at me up and down.

" Hi I'm Aurora grey the bitch that will beat you the fuck up without a second thought." I say smiling at her, With my special innocent smile.

" y-you're A-Aurora grey..." she says looking at me with fear.

" can you not fucking hear?" I say looking at this bitch in front of me like she lost her damn mind!

" your s-schedule is r-right here m-miss." She stutters as she gives me my schedule.

I take it and look at this shit, I wanna dieee!

AURORA GREY'S SCHEDULE     GRADE 12

1 PERIOD.    MATH
2 PERIOD.  ENGLISH
3 PERIOD. PHYSICS
4 PERIOD. HISTORY
5 PERIOD. ART/ LUNCH
6 PERIOD. GYM
7 PERIOD. FORENSIC SCIENCE

I hate this shit!

I leave the office and the first people I see are the guys. " let me see your schedule!" Says ace as he just takes it from my hands.

" damn we all have the same classes I wonder who would do that?" Says Kingston looking at the guys and back to me.

" god I think it's time for you to take me to hell I know I have sines a lot of them but hell will do me good." I say as I look up.

The guys all laugh as if I'm joking like no bitch I'm not!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We make it to math and walk in and everyone is just fucking looking at us as if we killed their grandmas. I think I might have tho but I'm not sure.

" what the fuck you all looking at damn I know I'm hot as fuck we all know that, but sit your dicks down!" I say to them as I walk to sit in an empty seat far away from where the guys sit. but Louis fucking picks me up and sits me down in one of the chairs where they are sitting.

" the fuck was that for!" I say to Louis
" baby you need to sit next to us just in case these bitches that can't keep their dicks in their pants try something." He says as he looks at me and then at the guys that are looking at me up and down.

" yeah I think, I know what to do if these bitches try some shit." I say to him and roll my eyes as I look at the guys and then I turn to look at guys that where looking at me.

" what would you do?" Says no other then ace.

" easy and simple to be honest" I say to him and to the rest of them, As they all are looking at me with amusement in their eyes.

"And what would that be?" Says a smirking Louis.

" cut their little baby makers off and let them cry until I get sick of their cry's and just put a bullet in their hearts." I say while looking at the guys and everyone that heard.

They are all looking at me like I lost my damn mind. Well all but ace, Louis, Damon, Kingston and Ray they are looking at me with so much amusement as they all started laughing.

" just like I said easy and simple." I say with a smirk on my lips.

••••••••••••••••••••••Thank you all for reading!What you think?Vote and comment💕

Thank you all for reading!
What you think?
Vote and comment💕