SHOCKED

AURORAS POV:

( Auroras outfit)

( Auroras outfit)

I just showered, because we went swimming, and I had a good time to be honest but no time soon will I be opening up, or breaking my walls that I have sat up so high.

I leave my hair how it naturally is which is wavy, I go out my room and go to the living room that's in the yacht.

" you clean up beautifully, love." Says asshole Lorenzo, as he looks me up and down.

" pervert much?" I say as I roll my eyes at him, and walk to sit on the couch next to ace.

" you do look good though." Ace says matter of factly, With a little grin on his lips.

Lorenzo seems to be mad about the fact I was sitting next to ace, or some shit.

" we are here!" Says Louis, as we all get up, and make our way out to our cars that we had shipped here to Sweden.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

We are all speeding our way to the address we got from that bitch Dom William

" yooo, we have to be careful there is guards like crazy over there got it!" Says Damon, as he and Marco are hacking their wear house to make sure we all have everything under control .

" got it! I expected that, no one comes to attack us, and not have a big ass mafia especially since they are the, black knights" I say, as we are all specking from our ear pieces.

••••••••••••••••••••

( the black knights wear house)

We get to their wear house, damn this shit is nice as fuck! We park but as Damon told us the guards are everywhere, so I take my knives and throw them right at 6 out of 20 guards. Of course right at their hearts as they drop on the floor dead, I look at Marco to see if the security cameras are off so they won't see it's us thats here, and he nods his head.

I get my gun and shoot 7 more guards in the heart as they fall lifeless on the ground, now I only have 7 more to go, 3 come at me but I get my knife out and stab the first one on the leg, and take his ak-47 and shoot the rest all in the hearts, including him.

" damn that was hot as fuck." Says Kingston, and Francesco at the same time which is fucking creepy as fuck!

" not the time!, we have to get in there and get fucking answers." Says Luca as, we all walk to the door.

I open it using the code that Ray hacked to get when we was as the yacht, which is 21404 and we get in everyone of us get our guns out and ready to fucking shoot.

We walk in and we see about a dozen guards coming our way as me and the guys just start shooting at them and it become a blood bath really quick.

I look at all the lifeless body's in the floor and smirk a bit, we walk in to what seems to be a living room and all I see are 5 guys that are leaning on the walls or sitting on the couch, with pride in their eyes as they look at me, but they all look to be emotionless, when they look at the guys.

But what they say next leaves me shocked and I'm never fucking shocked!

" hello baby sis!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading 💕
Vote and comment!!
Tell me your thoughts on all of this?