FEEL LIKE SHIT

ACES POV:

(Aces clothes)

(Aces clothes)

I made my way out of my bathroom closet after I put on comfortable clothes so I can get Aurora nicely tucked in to bed.

I make my way downstairs to see her still sleeping I move her hair out of the way and just look at her, god she's beautiful.

I pick her up and take her to my bed since the other guys were all wasted as well but did try to help. But I would have wanted to help her anyways I don't know why?

I lay her down and make sure she's covered with the blanket because her dress wasn't leaving anything for you not to see, but if she felt like wearing that then go ahead it's your life in the end.

I make my way to the living room couch and lay  down until sleep consumes me.

••••••••••••••••••••••
AURORAS POV:

God I feel like shit I don't feel good I want to throw up. I get up go to the nearest bathroom I can find and throw up until I feel like I just got a new stomach because of how empty it is.

I look around the room to find it all black everywhere black and I love it. Black shows a statement and power, boss type shit and baddie shit of course.

I get out the bathroom to find a bag with some clothes in it I first go take a shower and brush my teeth and do my hair and put on my clothes.

(Auroras clothes)

I felt a little better but still felt like shit. I went to the living room to find all the guys there talking but first thing I went in it got quiet.

" boo the hell you all looking at I know I look amazing after a hangover but like stop starting your mom ever tell you it's disrespectful?" I say with so much sarcasm laced in my voice

Ace is the first to speck " I told you not to drink so much but looks like that's what happens when you don't listen don't you think?" He says as if challenging me.

" bitch sit the fuck down no one got time for you this morning." I say while rolling my eyes at him and looking at the marble black floors as if there the most interesting thing in the world, but it really because it's sunny outside I needed it to be dark not bright yellow!!

••••••••••••••••••••
What do you all think about this?
Vote and comment please 💕
Love you guys 😘🤧✋