Chapter 38

Kiana

Have your way with her now. She at least have a little fun before she dies" They spit.
Out of the struggle I find a way to look into Rin's eyes with my pleading one.
Begging her for help.
She just looks away.
Just as my bra was about to be torn, the black door I've grown to hate flew open with some kind of strange force.

And , who else barges into rooms?

Menn

Damn men freaking does that.

One of their men enters with a panic look and looks like he's been running a marathon.
He was all sweaty and looks terrified.
"Their coming" he blurted.
"Who are the they?" Crucifero questions.
"Her dad and husband" the man swallowed.
Their coming for me it sinks in for me and just as I was about to smile the sound of a gunshot got my attention.
The man has been shot by the Russian Don.
Heck.
"You fucking told them right?" The Russian Don asked addressing Rin.
He had his hand on her throat as she shakes her head unable to speak due to the pressure exerted on her neck.
Camy immediately run back to me and I held her tight as we both lay in my pool of blood surrounded by men.
" No please" And for the first time I let my tears out in front of the enemies as I beg for Rin's life. She wanted to save me. She still cared about me.
"Do you want her to live?" The Russian Don asked me.
I nodded vigorously and he smirks.
"Where is the strength of the Italian Mafia" he asked again.
"I don't know!!! I freaking don't know" I scream out of annoyance.
I don't know.
"That means you are useless" Crucifero comes in.
He nodded to one of his men and before I realized Camy was pulled away from me as I scream.
"Killing your whole family will still earn me the Mafia though because I'll be the only surviving spouse. And that's the second option" he declares his plan making me shiver.
Never have I been so weak in my entire life.
I hope they are close.
Another second a knife was held to Rin's neck and before I could blink the Russian Don slices her neck. Slashing it several times cutting her cords.... ending her life.
The most savage and heart broken scene unfold before my naked eyes.
"NOOOOO!!!" I scream as I cry.
I've lost my only child hood friend. The only one who has seen at my worse since infancy. The one who stood up for me always. Rin.
How could they do this.
I couldn't even get mad... it was pure sorrow.
I couldn't speak and I watch Camy cry too as Rin's lifeless body fall to the ground with her blood oozing out of her slashed neck.
"Have her" the Russian Don commanded his men and I realized my position.
They were going to do what they were about to do before that man badged inside. And they wanted to destroy me before they arrived.
This time they turned Camy to watch everything as the men tore my clothes off.
Everything was off and I cringed in disgust as they touched me.
Camy tried to free her self from the man's grip but she gave up soon when she realized nothing was going to change.
She shut her eyes to avoid me taken by three men but a gun was held to her head forcing her to open her eyes to watch.
I cried and scream but I couldn't save my self.
My limbs were weak and I don't think I'll survive this.
Just as I watch as one was going to enter me and the other from behind as the other held me down I passed out.
I let the darkness consumed me and I prayed it will be like that for ever.
A sleep without wake...

The last thing I heard was Camy's scream and I wished I didn't here that.
It was going to torment me even in my grave.

******************

Max

Arriving at the location we were immediately attacked by their men.
I wondered if they knew we were coming.
Why would Rin give us the location then let them know we are coming.
This was all a plan and I cursed my self.
I noticed something...
Something strange.
Their men had no weapons but they fought like animals.
And their eyes wasn't their normal color.
It's reminded me of the rumor about the drug.
A drug that changes human into animals...
Is true?
But we have no option since this is where Kiana is.
I can't watch anything happen to her.
We let our men handle them as we find a way to invade into the warehouse to find Kiana.
We opened every door and killed all men in our way.
One door we opened let me to my brother.
I cursed in every language realizing they had my brother but thanked the heavens I found him. He was asleep but immediately opened his eyes when he saw it was me.
As if he knew...then he shut his eyes again.
I stand back and shoot the locks of the chain to release him and he gave me a slight nod as I check if he was okay.
I wanted to hug him but my elder brother hated hugs. He thinks it for girls so he punched me in the gut instead telling me he's fine.
"I've missed the damn you. Idiot" I greet.
"How long has it been?"he asked.
"You don't wanna know bro but this not the time" and he agrees. I turn towards Xavier.
"Please take him and get out of here" I ordered Xavier.
"No way. I'm here for Kiana" he decides to be stubborn.
"Your dad and I can handle this. Listen to me. Kiana won't forgive me if anything happens to you too" I try to convince him.
"No. I ain't leaving here without Kiana. I can't loose her too. I'm a damn man too" He stands his ground and I realize his tears. He was crying. But we were running out of time.
"Just listen to me" I tell him.
He shakes his head. So I go the hard way.
I immediately held a gun to his head. One he loaded himself for me a few minutes a go.
"Take my brother and fucking get your ass out of here before I blow your damn brains out." I seethed.
"You won't. Kiana won't forgive you"
" Ha. But you'll be dead. Who will tell her I did it. Your dad is busily looking for her. I can just say it was one of the Russians."
He cursed in their language before immediately helping my brother to his feet giving me this look but I ignored.
I gave my brother the gun and told them to be safe.
"Send more men as soon as you get out. I need Van and the others damn here" I tell him a matter of fact and he nodded as they leave with him supporting my brother with both their weapons ready to end anyone who comes in their way.
I needed them out as soon as possible.
I continued to search the ware house.
I was uneasy at the odd silence outside.
No gunshots, no screams.
It's either our men lost the fight or the Russians lost.
The thought deciphered as the most broken scene unfold before me.

And I swear, I've never been so angry in my life before.

~Jackie