Chapter 1

Thank you for opening this book.
This is my first book I've written on wattpad and This book is 100% copyrighted. Don't try to steal this book.
My characters and I will hunt you if you do so.😏
I hope you like it.
Also, every part of this story is not real.
It was created by me, my imagination and all the characters are my imagination too ( fictional characters).
No picture you see in this book also belongs to me.

Now, let hop in...

************************

Kiana

I've been stuck in this huge mansion for days.
I'm exhausted.
Yep. I'm exhausted for being in a big mansion , full of men and doing nothing!

If I was in Italy I would have been busy or either ways chatting with Rin.
I miss home already.
Rin is actually my best friend and the one who does the dirty jobs for me.
I love that girl.

I never stained my hands with blood after my training...
The one from my dad which lasted like half or whole of my todler and teenage life.

I arrived here few days ago....my so called husband's house .
We got married a week before and it took me sometime to put myself together before joining him.
I'd ask my dad more than thousand times if this stupid arrange marriage could go on from afar ...., like a distance sought of thing.
But I'd always get that perilous eye and look from him instead.
I love him too much and I can't believe he did this to me.

I did try to rely on my mom for help but it was of no use. I'm sure my dad must have injected her with some manipulative liquid so she could just agree with him.

Manipulative liquid?
I wish there was something like that
I would have already used it on them and manipulated their minds so they'll do what I want.
Damn!

Ever since I've got here, Maxmilliano hasn't said anything to me ....not even a word.

Yep! His name is Maxmilliano Lucien Waters.

Waters !

Should I be surprised or not ?

Everyone is scared of him.
Of course, a ruthless man who is leaving in the dark? because he's the darkness himself.
People say he became more cruel after he lost his elder brother who is suppose to be the boss to his enemies.
Ah well, I knew he had an elder brother but he got missing. I was young then as I was still learning the ways of the mob but ah well...
His mafia is also one of the strongest, I can say.

I always see Max when we go for mafia meetings but I've never spoken to him before.
We the Mafias are a lot so it should be obvious.
Maybe we two have shared ideas during meetings but speaking of talking face to face?
No.

He's really tall with well built muscles which are also really attractive .
The Masculine stature
He has black hair combed neatly and a perfect sharp jaw.
His lips and nose were one of the perfect ones I've ever seen.
He had this sought of rare eyes.
His eyes were ....
I don't know but rare gray will definitely define the color of those eyes.

But from his character he's the rude type... Arrogant...Proud
I don't blame him.

If he thinks he's the only one who can be a bitch I'll proof to him that I'm the baddest bitch from Italy and the first daughter of Mr.Robert Martinez and Mrs. Elara Martinez .

I guess you want to know the rest of my siblings.
I'll tell you but...
But there is a but
Siblings are just stress and something else.... but I love them .

After me is Xavier.
My 17 year old brother who is obsessed with guns.
Let me add " girls are after him" .
Yep! He's too cute and nice and my brother will never let them go away freely when they come flirting with him or come his way.
If only you know what I mean.

After him is my 7 year old sister.
Camari.
She's one of the cutest and beautiful girls in the world.

And this girl can dance !

She took after me....I guess.
But she dances better than me and I love music more.
Damn! music is my second life

If you want to talk about me...
I'm 21 years old.
Young right?
I'm obsessed with knives
I love music and dance
And I'm recently married to the Boss of the American Mafia if I may add.
My worst and funny nightmare.

Maxmilliano Lucien Waters P.O.V

It hasn't been easy.
I have to act all busy just to avoid this so called wife.
Don't I have rights?
Right to freedom of choice, yet see what I am going through.
At least they should allow me choose the type of girl I want to marry. Will it be a crime?
But they rather choose for me and I have no right to decline just because of reasons I don't even know.
I guess that's the Mafia for me.
But it just so annoying.
If I may say, I think this girl is just a big time whore. I don't know what else to expect.
She's known among the Mafia as one of the female legends.
Well, I have never seen her handiwork before but I have heard.
And to me, seeing is believing.
And if you ask me, I was never planning to marry anyway.
Never.
I just want to remain single, have fun and enjoy my money alone and not with gold diggers.
There have been times where I've been dreaming about my life like that. I kind of have a woman in my life I call a girlfriend but it's just to get some informations as she is the Pakistan's boss daughter. I won't let her know about it though. It nothing serious...she's another whore too.
No permanent woman included.
Yes, I say no permanent woman.
I like temporary women...the one I just spend a night with, pay them off and let them go as they want. That's more fun.
But a woman I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with? Nope.
I think I'll cheat.
Women are just something else.
A thorn in the flesh and annoying are what women they are to me.
A big nuisance.
Well, except my mother obviously who I have missed though.
I don't think she would have supported dad if she was here and if my elder brother was here he would be the one in this position and not me.
Life is really something for me.

And I have been fighting with it since childhood and I think I'm still fighting with it.

Life is a battle.

**********************
First Chapter :)

Don't forget to hit that star🌟😩🥺

~Jackie