Ch-100-Video-?

.   .   .

School life was good. Jamie, Richard, Noah, Karter, and I, we're all together in the same school. The
three I didn't live with (Jamie, Richard, and Noah) was understanding over everything that happened. They were emotional, which is understanding. At least we're all together again.

The whole school was LGBT-friendly, and they made sure the students knew. The other kids were also pretty friendly about it, no one kid minded about Karter's pronouns! They all assumed I'm a guy. Which I am. I just don't want to or feel the need to, tell the whole school I'm trans.

School life was good. The first weak was almost over. Today was Friday. Wochmeasn tomorrow the sleepy boys will be asking me when we can have a meet-up. I still have to tell dad they want to meet up with me, and Karter. Oh right, Karter hasn't met them yet.

Speaking of Karter, they have their own room now. That extra empty room next to mine that held moms computer quickly became Karter's room. Mom just moved her computer into dads office saying it wasn't a big deal.

I was watching so much more YouTubers now besides just Grian, Mumbo Jumbo, and Philza. I also started watching Wilbur Soot, Technoblade, Tubbo, and Tommy, unfortunate for my eardrums. I just turned down the volume.

When I was watching one of my dad-Philza's videos I felt inspired. Yeah, Minecraft videos usually make me feel inspired to go play. Except for this time I felt inspired to not just play, but to play, and record. Like streaming or making youtube videos. That sounded cool. What if dad could help me record too, he could show me how to edit. Wow, the older generation is helping the newer generation with technology. Not something you see every day.

.   .   .

I walked into my homeroom ready to tell my friends my idea. I had trouble falling asleep last night because I was thinking about it so much, all the excitement also helped keep me up.

They were already there before me, Jamie, Richard, Noah, and Karter were behind me. I sat down at my desk and quickly turned around t fave the others.

"I had an idea," I said. "What kind?" Jamie asked. I smirked. "Probably not a good one." Richard whispered to Noah, but I heard him, so I sent home a glare.

I loomed at Karter nervously, I haven't even told them about this idea yet.

"I want to make youtube videos."

.   .   .

Phil's Kid
Completed

To be continued in
Phil's KidS
Eret's Cousin

Edited:
AutoCorrect

Actually Edited:
No

Started:
April-17-2021

Completed:
April-23-2022

To be continued in...
Phil's KidS (unreleased)
Eret's Cousin (coming back soon)

Other Books...
Dream SMP Oneshot Book (technically completed?)
How SBI Meet (oh hold)

Next will be working on:
Eret's Cousin (resuming soon)

Two more chapters will be added to this book way later, as sneak peeks to the other books in Phil's Kid universe.

Up next:
Authors Note

Remember, the story isn't over yet.
It's just getting started.

.   .   .

Phil's Kidजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें