Ch-53-Call-?

. . .

Wilbur then calls me through discord. I check to make sure my earbuds are still plugged in before answering.

. . .

"Hello?" I say answering the phone. "Hey Alex, remember me? Wilbur?" Wilbur askes. I slightly chuckle. "Of course I remember you."

"Yep." Wilbur says. "Why are you up so late? And how are you not tired?" He askes me. "Oh sorry, are you tired?" I ask. "No silly." He laughed. "Time zones exist." "Oh, yeah." "So how was the official adoption today?!" Wilbur askes exited. "I think it went well." I say. "I mean, the whole time they were gone I was on call who you guys." "Ah yes, the best way to spend time." I nod my head then remember he can't see me. "Yeah." I say.

"But you still didn't answer my question. How come your up so late?" Wilbur askes worldly. "Just couldn't sleep." "And you're not tired?" "Nope." "Are you ok?" Wilbur askes out of the blue. "W-what? Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I be?" "Well, there has to be a reason why you're up so late, right?" "No." I lie.

The call goes silent for a bit. "Ok." Wilbur finally says. He's probably suspicious now... "You won't tell Phil right?" I ask. "Of course not." "Ok."

"You know, it's kinda different talking to you alone, and without the others." I say. "You mean without Tommy yelling?" Wilbur jokes, him and I laugh together. "Yeah." I say.

"I will say besides Tommy not being here, it is different talking to you alone. In a good way I mean" Wilbur quickly said the last part. I chuckle a bit. "Yeah, I meant in a good way to."

"It is nice." I say. Wilbur hums on the other end. "You know, I never would have thought, I would make friends online like this and get attached so fast." I say and chuckle quietly to myself. "Awe, you're attached to us?" Wilbur coos. "S-shut up." I say now embarrassed and realizing what I just told Wilbur.

"What song do you want to hear?" Wilbur askes. "Huh?" I say. "We called so you could listen to me play, remember?" "Oh right! Sorry I kept talking then." I quickly apologizing. "Nah it's fine, I like talking to you. I just thought you would like to listen to music in the background too." Wilbur calms me down with what he just said, stopping me from freaking out. "I like talking to you too." I smile. "And you can play whatever, It's your guitar after all." I say. "Ok, but requests are open." "I'll keep that in mind."

.   .   .

Wilbur stops playing his guitar when he hears breathing coming from his headphones. He puts down his guitar and listens closely. It sounded like someone was sleeping.

"Wheres the music?" Someone mumbles. Well, almost sleeping. "You should go to sleep." Wilbur says quietly, but still loud enough for the person on the other side of the call to hear. "I'm not tired." They say. "You sound tired." "I'm not." They mumble.

"Why not try and go to sleep now then?" Wilbur askes. "Cause, if I go to sleep now, tomorrow will come faster." "Is that a bad thing?" The person on call with Wilbur hums as a yes. "I won't be able to wear it tomorrow." The person wines. "Wear what?" Wilbur askes curious.

"I'm only going to tell you, cause I trust youuuu. Can you keep a promise not to tell anyone?" The person mumbles. "I promise." Wilbur says. "Pinkie promise?" Wilbur almost laughed but contains himself and golds up a pinkie. "I pinkie promise." The sleepy person giggles a bit. "Fine." They groan.

"Since I slept in it last night I couldn't wear it today, except an hour, but mom got mad that I wore it a little longer than that." The person goes on to tell their story not mumbling as much. "And now I can't we're it tomorrow just cause I slept in it. I didn't mean to. It wasn't my fault." The person wines more clearly. "I need it. I have to were it tomorrow. I can't go another day without it."

"What is "it"?" Wilbur askes. "My binder, stupid." The person says then yawns. Wilbur was supposed at first. Then found himself smiling. "Well if you slept in it you should take a break from it." "I didddd, I had today off. Except for an hour, but that's cause we went shopping." The person then giggled. "Nowi have real boy clothes." "Well if your mom and dad say you can't wear your binder then you can't. It's not safe to sleep in it." "I knowwww, I just need it."

"You don't need it tomorrow, it's just one more day, right?" Wilbur says. "Then after that, you can wear it again. Besides, you already know you're a guy, so what's one day without a binder? Maybe try wearing a big sweater tomorrow?"

"Hmm, maybe." The sleepy person takes some time to think. "Fine." They mumble. "That's good." Wilbur nods his head. "So are you going to sleep now?" "Noooo. I like talking to you." "Thanks." Wilbur smiles. "I like talking to you too." "But I like talking to you, Tommy is loud, and Tubbo is cool, but you support me." "Of course I do, I always will." "You don't care I'm trans?" "No of course not, I love the whole LGBTQ+." "I love it too. What will the others think if they find out?" "They will support you too."

The person on the other side of the call giggles to themself. "I hope so, I hope everyone is like you." "Well, they can't be, because I'm special." The person giggles again.

"Maybe I am sleepy." The person says after yawning. "Yes you are," Wilbur says. "So hang up and go to bed." "Why should I?" "Because I will tell Phil." They gasp. "Yiu wouldn't." "I would." The person groans. "Fine." "Good night." Wilbur smiles. "Night to you too." They said then left the call. Then Wilbur left the call.

.   .   .