Ch-23-Weekend-?

. . .

I slept in late today so I knew I would stay up late again. I didn't bother listening to music to try and fall asleep. Instead, I just watched some Hermitcraft since I was getting a little behind. Totally not cause I was watching Phil or sleepy bois compilations or anything.

. . .

No one was really on the Minecraft served Richard, Hanna, Jamie, and I started. So I got bored on that world pretty fast Sunday. I did see Jamie on at one point but I thought I should leave her alone and with her thoughts for now. Then an idea popped into my head.

"Daddddd!" I yelled opening the door to his office. "Let's play Minecraft!" I freeze when I see him already playing Minecraft. "Oh, never mind." I say about to close the door.

"Hey wait." Phil says stopping me. "You can play too, it's just me and a few others right now." He says turning his chair to me. "Who?" I asked suspiciously. "Just Wil, Tommy, and Tubbo, Techno just left." I was feeling a bit lonely. And I haven't talked to them in some time. I ponder for a few seconds before answering. "Sure."

Phil gave me his chair and sat in the one next to it. I sat in his chair as he clicked a few things on his computer. "Ready?" He asked me. I nod. "Guess who's back!" I yell leaning close, but not too close to the mic.

"Ahh!" "Woah!" "Jesus Christ-" Tommy says before getting cut off by a loud bang. "Are you ok Tommy?" Tubbo asked. "I just fell out of my chair!" "He's good." Wilbur says.

"But anyway, welcome back Alex!" Wilbur says. "We missed you!" Turbo says. "Hello, loud person." Tommy says. I scoff. "Your one to talk." "No-!" "Tommy you are the loudest one here." Phil cuts in. "Phillllll." Tommy wines.

"Hey, Alex want to join the SMP? We're all on right now, and you can finish your build." Tubbo suggests to me. "Oh yeah! You're a great builder I can't wait to see how it turns out!" Wilbur compliments. "Well technically everyone's a better builder than me." Tommy says, confidently? I chuckle. "Thanks, guys." I look at Phil and he nods. "I'm getting on." I say clicking the "SMP" server.

As soon as I join I hear everyone cheer. "Your all crazy." I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Heck yeah, we are!" Tommy shouts through the speakers of Phil's computer.

"Dad." I turn to Phil with a serious look on my face. "Why are you underwater?" I ask pointing to the screen. "The iceboat race!" Wilbur says. "Oh no, I forgot about that!" Tubbo says. "Well, I didn't." Tommy says. "Than where is all the ice?" I ask.

"It was supposed to be a prank for when Phil rejoined. There was supposed to be no water there, and Phil was supposed to spawn in an obsidian box with lava." Wilbur wines at the ruined plan. "You little shits were going to do what?" Phil asked leaning into the mic. "Tommy." Wilbur coughed.

"What was that Wil?" Tommy asked a bit angry. "Oh yeah! Now I remember!" Tubbo says. "Tommy was supposed to steal Phil's sponges and clear out the water since it was his idea." Tubbo explains throwing Tommy under his own bus.

"Tubbo!" Tommy shouts. "Phil is still here!" "I know." Tubbo says happily and Tommy sighs. Phil says something under breath I barely here and I laugh at it. "Yeah Tommy, thanks for not doing it." I say. "Well, your lucky I didn't."

.   .   .

Phil left a little while ago to go do something so I continued working on the secret Minecraft base from last time, that wasn't too secret anymore considering how the others messed around in my base leaving dirt and obsidian around.

"I swear if I see one more piece of obsidian I will bring Phil back in here." I threatened. "Geez chill." Tommy walked up to me with obsidian in his hand. "Tommy, don't you dare-"

Tubbo jumped in front of me blocking my view. "Boop." He said hitting me with his fist. I hit Tubbo back then walked around him seeing Tommy locking at the ground with no more obsidian in his hand. "Tommy. Where's the obsidian?" I ask pulling out my sword.

"Let's all calm down." Wilbur says walking in between us. "Don't block my view then." I said walking around him. Tubbo walked up to Tommy and broke the block under him saying. "Boop." Me and Wilbur gasp.

"What the heck?" There was obsidian under my slab floor. "Tommy fix that." I say hitting him with my sword. "Ok, ok!" He jumps down a block and I watch carefully as he breaks the obsidian. "They're done." He says. "Now how am I supposed to get out?"

"Place a block?" I say. "I only have obsidian." "Boop." Tubbo says jumping in the two-block deep hole with Tommy. "Tubbo! Did you bring act grass?" "No I gave it to Wilbur before joining you." "Tubbo." "Hm?" "Why?" "Cause I can."

"Willlll." Tommy wines. "Can I have some dirt?" "Nope." "Why?" "So I can do this." Wilbur says burying them in sand. Tommy tries to break the sand hitting also hitting Tubbo. "Let me out!" "Me too!" When they break a piece of sand I place another back on top laughing then Wilbur joins the laughing. I huge Wilbur some sand and we keep placing it on top.

Then Tubbo joins in on his laughing too. "Tubbo, don't join them!" "Why not?" "They are trying to bury us alive!" "Yeah? That's what makes it funny."

Tubbo_ was slain by Tommyinnit
Posted up in chat. But that didn't stop Tubbo from laughing.
Tommyinnit sufficed to death
That just made us three laugh more.
Then some other people in char started saying things like "f" or "typical tommy". Tommy quickly typed in chat.
Tommyinnit: I hate you
WilbutSoot: that's what you deserve
I giggled and types out a reply.
Ph1LzA: karma

"It's called karma bitch boy." I said out loud. "Oh yeah? Well, I placed down obsidian so where's Phil?" "You already got your Karma" "Why you-!"

A ding ran out of the computer indicating someone joined. "Shh." Wilbur says shushing. "Hello?" Tubbo askes.

"Did you really leave to go buy milk?!"

.   .   .