Ch-25-Hanna-?

.   .   .

When your a part of the LGBT, you know there will be people out there who won't accept you. But what if one of those people were a best friend you knew since childhood?

. . .

It was only lunchtime on a Monday and the rumors got more crazy, but also more realistic. Whispers flooded the halls such as. "Did you hear? "Hear what?" "Apparently Richard rejected Hanna cause he's gay." "No way."

I sighed before getting stopped by the kid in a yellow sweater. "H-hi again." "Hey." I smiled. "U-um do you know if R-Richard is really, gay?" They whispered as if they were saying something they shouldn't. I shrugged my shoulders. "Not my place to say." Then continued walking before stopping.

I turned around and went back to the kid. "Hey, yellow?" I asked. They jumped startled. "Y-yeah?" They asked facing me. "What did you mean when you asked if my dad was famous?" "O-oh, well... there was this o-one rumor-."

The bell rung interrupting the kid. "O-oh well got to get to class." They said before spending away mumbling something I could just barely hear. "Saved by the bell..." I sighed and continued to class.

.   .   .

When I was about to leave my class to head to lunch I saw Jamie standing outside of the classroom. "Cmon." She said before staging me outside under the tree. "Sit." I slowly sat down. "Wha-?" Before I could ask a question Jamie was gone again.

I sat and ate my lunch in silence. A few minutes later Jamie came back dragging Richard along. "Sit." She pointed next to me. Richard hesitantly sat down. I sheepishly waved to him and he waved back.

"Ok down to business." Jamie said plopping herself in front of us. "We're all LGBT here so it's a safe group, I'll go first I'm either lesbian or bi."

"Well based on the rumors you probably think I'm gay." Richard said to me running the back to his neck. "It's true..." "Cool." I said a tune like Jamie didn't share his secret with me earlier.

"W-well." I stamped trying to find words. "I-I'm a he." I said embarrassed and looked down at my hands in my lap. "Cool man." Richard said placing a band on my shoulder. I look up at him to see him smiling. "But don't worry I won't fall for you, I already have someone." I think he mumbled the last part, could just be me wanting to hear stuff, or my ears playing tricks on me.

"Good, we're all out to each other." Jamie crossed her arms nodding as Richard took his hand off my shoulder. "So less talk about Hanna."

Richard flinched and I froze. She's bringing her up? But why-? "As we all know she doesn't like the LGBT." Richard looked down and it was my turn to place a hand on his shoulder and smile at him before taking it off. "We have two options." Jamie said holding up two fingers.

"One, we don't tell her and we all stay friends. Or two, we stop hanging out with her and risk getting more rumors spread about us."

"Well, I already have rumors going around." Richard joked. "So why the hell not reason two? But if you guys still want to hand out with her that's fine too." Richard looked upset.

"I-I won't!" I blurted out my decision without regret or a second thought cheering Richard up. Jamie giggled. "That's good to hear." She smiled sadly. "Cause I already chose that too."

"B-but isn't she your best friend?" I asked. "She is." Jamie nodded sadly. "Than why?" Richard asked. "I thought about it since Saturday, and why continue to hang around someone whos toxic and will only hurt you?" A tear folder down her cheek. "I know the decision I made is for the better, but it still hurts." Jamie smiled sadly as another tear rolled out of her closed eye.

I was the first to go hug Jamie. "It's ok, and you right, you made the good decision." I whisper into her ear. Richard quickly joined the hug saying. "Group hug!"

. . .

"Oh my gosh." Someone whispered shocked. "We have to go tell her." Another whispered back. "Fine..." The first one sighed.

. . .

School was finally over and we managed to avoid Hann for the day somehow. Maybe she was still upset with Richard. Either way, it was good because we were going to my house to hand out. I texted Kristan and Phil ahead of time, and they said the more the merrier.

"Were home!" I yelled opening the front door. "I'm back!" Jamie yelled walking in after me. "Hi!" Richard said walking in last, then I closed the door.

"Oh, Jamie! Welcome back!" Kristen said running up to us. Where did she-? "Kristan!" Jamie said. "I made more cookies." Kristen smiled walking to the kitchen. "Chocolate chip?" Jamie asked as we followed Kristan. "Yep." She said handing Jamie a place of cookies. "All for me?!" Jamie asked surprised.

Kristen nervously chuckled. "Please don't eat them all at once, some are meant to bring home." "Thank you!" Jamie skilled with a cookie already in her mouth. "Oh, no problem sweetie.

I coughed. "Hey, mom." "Hi Alex, your cookies are already on the table for you and-?" "I'm Richard nice to meet you." Richard said extending a hand. "Nice to meet you, Richard, call me Kristan." Kristen said shaking Richard's hand. "You kids are so young and polite, but please, feel free to act normal." "I can tell." Richard said looking at Jamie who was sat at the table eating her cookies. That caused us three to giggle.

"What's so funny? The fact that I took some of your cookies?" Janie asked. "You did what?!" Me and Richard asked at the same time. We ran over to the table, to count how many cookies we had, even tho we didn't know how many there were supposed to be for us two.

. . .

"I see... And your sure you heard it correctly?" "Yes." The one who questions the two looked at the one who didn't answer yet. The one who answered looked over to the one who didn't answer in the side. "Ow..." They mumbled in pain holding their side. "Y-yeah... we heard correctly. The one who asked the question smiled, they smiled just like they did back in elementary school. "This is going to be fun." The one holding their side is in pain, shivered at the smile.

.   .   .