82 | coming full circle

Start from the beginning

But Yoongi sighs with crossed arms while examining every inch of the room. "No, the bathroom is tragic." He hisses under his breath. "Crist, I hate being poor."

"You'd make it your own personal ashtray when you move in." I mumble.

We make our way to what seems to be the smallest bedroom in existence until we get into the bathroom which somehow is even tinier than the bedroom. It has a walk-in shower, a marble faucet and I assume the mirror is a cabinet, because there are no other drawers in this ugly bathroom.

"It doesn't even have a fuckin bathtub." He whisper-screams. "The mirror has stains that look like someone busted a nut on it and I have a feeling, I'll fucking slip and break a hip in here. You can't even bring girls in here with the fucking slipping hazard."

"Beggars can't be choosers Yoongs."

"You bet your ass they can be choosers when they haven't signed the lease yet." Yoongi snaps.

I stretch my arms and walk out the claustrophobic bathroom. "Let's go grab something to eat. I'm hungry."

"I need a place to stay. I'll be homeless next year."

"Well then worry about it when you're living in a cardboard. I want to fucking eat now." I fire. "Why don't you go to a frat house? Namjoon will gladly take you in."

"And stay with a bunch of losers sharing the same bathroom? I think the fuck not."

"I think you should cut off weed." I tell him.

"I think you should cut off your tongue." He throws and I roll my eyes annoyed.

"Addictions are expensive. You sure you want to stay homeless for the sake of smoking a fucking blunt in a bathtub?"

Yoongi laughs huskily and drops his head back. He pulls down his bucket hat, concealing his eyes completely when he says, "Can't give up on that feeling Seven. I don't want to ever forget it."

"Forget what? What it's like to know what day it is?"

He punches my arm lightly. "No, you dipshit. You know what forget it."

"What?" I press. "Sorry, I won't say shit this time."

The landlord comes in and asks us if we're interested in this apartment and I respond by telling her that Yoongi needs to sleep on it, before signing anything and with that we leave the apartment.

"You know, I don't talk much about it. But since we're best friends I guess you should know." Yoongi starts once we're going down the stairs, since they're fixing the elevator in this place. "Not many people know about it, other than Nox and maybe Jungkook. It's not that I'm ashamed of it, but I don't really talk about it with other people."

"Okay..."

"I used to be homeless." Yoongi finally says. "When I was in high school, I left my parents house a year after Han's death."

"Why?" I ask.

"Didn't like the way they talked about him." He replies. "About him and Hayden."

"Who's Hay-" I try to ask him, but he cuts me.

"It was the only time I felt at peace and the only way to make some dough is by getting involved in stuff." He murmurs. "I lived in my brother's Jeep for a couple of months. Then my YouTube started to take off and I made some bank there, so I moved into a shithole apartment with rats and cockroaches and then moved to where we're currently staying."

"Damn, Yoongi that must have been tough." I say. "You hate cockroaches."

"I fuckin hate cockroaches." He laughs. "But from the looks of it they'll be my new roommates. Enough about my fuckin sob story. What's new with you and Nox?"