Single Dog Ending System Chapter 141: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (28) •

Start from the beginning

Three days after the exchange meeting, Lang Qianxing was called to Baiyun Peak.

Lang Qianxing passed through the magnificent halls of Baiyun Peak and the inquiring eyes of the disciples of Baiyun Peak, and came to an elegant courtyard.

He stood in the side hall and looked around at everything around him. As in his memory, the familiar arrangement, and even the scent of the burning in the hall, were the same as in his previous life.

Soon, the person who was also familiar in memory came to the hall and looked at him with the usual smile on his lips.

Lang Qianxing darkened his eyes, lowered his head, covered the disdain and ridicule in his eyes, and saluted respectfully: "Master."

Yun Hua didn't answer right away, he walked over from Lang Qianxing, sat on the main seat, held the teacup on the tea seat, took a sip of it, and said, "You know, why I asked you to come, right? "

Lang Qianxing pursed his lips and raised his eyes to look at him. There was a hint of emotion in those deep eyes, and it was not clear that it was just a thought flashed by, "This disciple doesn't know."

Yunhua put down the tea, and the bottom of the porcelain collided with the wooden coffee table, making a soft sound. In the empty and quiet room, only a chuckle could be heard, it was like a sneer.

"Lang Qianxing, you are like this, can you be worthy of your master?" He raised his chin slightly and looked at Lang Qianxing. Although he was obviously warm, he could clearly see his anger, which meant that it must be the person in front of him. What monstrous things did a man do to make him so angry.

Lang Qianxing's thin lips were pressed into a straight line, and he said nothing, his dark eyes were calm, or rather lifeless. How could there be any provocation and pride when looking at him in the secret realm before.

Yun Hua simply stopped detouring with him, and said bluntly: "You and I both know what you think about your master. You should also know why Yun Jue suddenly retreated. He seems indifferent, but you also know how soft-hearted he is. It's okay for you to be deviant yourself, but you get involved with him. You are his first disciple, and he loves you so much, but you are so cold to his heart. He saved you in a secret realm and gave you a new life, you came out to repay him like this. You are such a good apprentice!"

The broken hair on his forehead covered Lang Qianxing's eyes, and his face moved slightly, as if he was secretly gritting his teeth.

Yunhua snorted again: "Look at the way you are now, you are getting more and more decadent. What about cultivation? Ever since Yun Jue retreated, you haven't been serious for a day. Are you worthy of him? If it wasn't for Yun Jue who valued you as an apprentice, I would have long since expelled a wicked person like you from the Tianyun Sect."

"What's wrong with you?!" Lang Qianxing suddenly looked at Yun Hua, with red eyes, "You clearly covet Master, so I can't see how Master treats me well."

Yunhua chuckled lightly, the answer was self-evident.

Lang Qianxing clenched his fists and almost gritted his teeth: "So the uncle thinks that I am an eyesore, and want to be out of sight?"

Yunhua looked at him coldly, "If I want to kill you, do you think you can still stand here and say these words to me? You are his apprentice, if you die suddenly, he will be sad. I am not like you. So selfish, so reckless, with no regard for his feelings."

Lang Qianxing's eyes widened, and Yunhua's fluttering words seemed to suddenly make him understand something. Then, his trembling pupils slowly calmed down, and finally returned to calm, as if the fog had dissipated, and finally the result was left.