Single Dog Ending System Chapter 117: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (4) •

Start from the beginning

System: "It seems to be..."

Qin Lang lay on the bed, closed his eyes, and had a smile on his lips, "My husband may have found the best way to get revenge on Yunhua."

The corners of the system's mouth twitched, were you expecting your husband to deceive you and show off to Yunhua?

Qin Lang was still sitting under the tree. Today, he was wearing a black ink robe. His indifferent temperament should have been more indifferent than usual. Making him look lazy and casual.

That directly made Lang Qianxing - who came with the food, stunned.

"What are you doing standing there?" Qin Lang put the book in his hand on the stone table, feeling a little bored between his brows, he had read the book too many times and found it boring.

Lang Qianxing didn't know what he was thinking and said abruptly: "Master, it's better to wear light-colored clothes..." Inexplicably, he didn't want Qin Lang to be seen by other people.

As soon as he said the words, he felt that he had lost his words and lowered his head. However, Yu Guang kept staring at Qin Lang's expression. He saw a trace of anger. On such a face, such an expression made him feel a certain emotion. Getting more and more eager.

Qin Lang got up, walked in front of Lang Qianxing glanced at the light dish he was holding - shook his head, and said disappointedly, "After so many days at Qingyun Peak, you still haven't made any progress."

Lang Qianxing pursed his lips raised his lowered head and finally asked, "Master, this disciple is puzzled."

Qin Lang squinted his eyes and looked at him: "You don't know why your dishes are so bad?"

Lang Qianxing nodded, his deep eyes could only see a simple request for advice.

Qin Lang chuckled lightly and said, "Come with me."

Lang Qianxing followed Qin Lang to the kitchen. Lang Qianxing thought that Qin Lang wanted him to do it for him but Qin Lang asked him to call Zhong Yi and Bo Yi too.

When the three of them returned to the kitchen in confusion, what they saw was Qin Lang rolling up the wide sleeves of the ink robe, and a pair of hands as flawless as jade were kneading the glutinous rice dough. That scene made the three people standing at the door amazed. They didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

After Bo Yi finally closed his open mouth, he stammered: "Master... If you want to eat glutinous rice balls, the disciple can..."

Qin Lang ignored him, he only slowly added warm water to the dough and kneaded it again until the dough became soft and not sticky.

Knead out small round balls and put the balls in the water when the water boils. The ink-colored robe, the hands covered with white powder, the long hair that was quietly scattered behind him and the way he lowered his head and waited quietly for the ball to surface, as if he was really just a gentle elder who was making soup for the children at home, he was so reassuring and satisfying.

When Lang Qianxing came back to his senses, there were already three bowls of crystal clear glutinous rice balls on the clean wooden table. It didn't look any different from what they made before. The soup was not completely clear because of the glutinous rice flour, and the balls that sank at the bottom of the bowl were with the simplest and most common appearance.

"Try it and see." Qin Lang sorted out his clothes, and there was no white powder on the pure ink clothes.

Bo Yi and zhong Yi's hands trembled a little when they picked up the bowls, they were able to eat the balls made by Daozun Yunjue of Tianyunzong, and they wanted to cry QAQ. They just wanted to ask their direct descendants of the other three peaks, do you dare to say that you have eaten the meal made by your master? But we dare! Jealousy won't kill you, would it?!