Single Dog Ending System Chapter 118: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (5) •

Start from the beginning

Boyi took Lang Qianxing to many places in Qingyun Peak.

The final location was Houfeng.

"Where is that?" Lang Qianxing asked when he heard the faint sound of water in front of him.

"There is the stone cave where the master retreats and in front of the cave is the spiritual spring." Boyi reminded, "That's where we can't go, so I'll only show you here, you have to remember it."

Lang Qianxing pretended not to understand: "Why? Shizun has not retreated now."

"Cough," Bo Yi blushed slightly, "but sometimes Master will bathe in Lingquan. Of course we can't go."

Lang Qianxing nodded clearly: "I'll remember senior brother."

Bo Yi pointed to the side not far from the stone cave: "There is Siguo Cliff, if you don't make a mistake, you can see the scenery there."

As soon as Bo Yi finished speaking, he took Lang Qianxing and left Houfeng. Lang Qianxing seemed to be quiet along the way but what he kept thinking about was Yun Jue's half-naked and sweaty appearance in the Sword Casting Hall.

Yun Jue's skin was fair, and on the surface, his figure was not strong, but he was not thin even after taking off his clothes. Although it was only a glance from a distance, the smooth lines of his back and the slender waist seemed to be engraved in Lang Qianxing's mind and could be clearly recalled inadvertently.

In his previous life, even though he loved Yunhua so much at the beginning, he never had such a strong urge-to see Yun Jue being pressed down by him... He was so ruthless that his long hair was wet with sweat and sticking to his back. The coldness between the eyebrows was dyed with a seductive charm.

His thoughts were really dirty, Lang Qianxing got up from the bed and thought so.

However, the smile on his face and the footsteps that turned to Houfeng, which Bai Bai took him to, did not mean to stop in the slightest shame.

As if to cooperate with his shameless thoughts, the stars and moon on Qingyun Peak were covered by the clouds and mists floating in the night sky, leaving only extremely hazy light.

He was coming.

The sound of water coming from the Lingquan in front was different from the one heard during the day.

During the day, it was the sound of the water emerging from the spring in the pool, but at this time, there were more slender water droplets falling into the water surface, even the sound of water was stirring from time to time.

Lang Qianxing's slanted smile spread, and he carefully stepped into the secret place.

Fortunately, there was no restriction near Lingquan. Lang Qianxing passed through Xiaojing smoothly and saw Qin Lang naked in Lingquan.

He had to say that the sky that night was a bit too much for him. As soon as he arrived, the cloud covering the moonlight quietly drifted away again. The pure white moonlight hit Qin Lang's smooth body and the crystal water droplets ran down his hair. It slipped over his waist and submerged his buttocks, which were half-covered by the water, he waa so beautiful that he was suffocating.

Unfortunately, that was the moment.

Qin Lang washed his body and turned his head slightly. In the blink of an eye, he had put on his robe and stood behind Lang Qianxing - looking at him silently.

Lang Qianxing swallowed without a trace, he turned around and hurriedly glanced at Qin Lang - then knelt at his feet not saying anything to admit his mistake nor to justify himself for going the wrong way.

Suddenly someone broke in and before Qin Lang could put on his shoes, Lang Qianxing stared at his feet. Qin Lang was a little cowardly, "I didn't even show my whole body and he wanted to fuck me just looking at my feet. Was my hot gaze too much? Or was the effect of this A-level potion too fierce?"

System: "Hehe, it's not about the product, please don't throw the blame on it." Don't you have any points in your heart to seduce yourself?

Qin Lang especially wanted to retract the few toes protruding from the hem, but it was obvious that Yun Jue would not do such a thing, so he could only pretend to stare calmly at Lang Qianxing's lowered head, not listening to him. With an emotional tone, he said, "Kneel for four hours." Then he tossed his sleeves and walked barefoot on the green grass within Lang Qianxing's line of sight.

After Qin Lang left, Lang Qianxing raised his head and looked back at Lingquan, imagining how beautiful Qin Lang was when he was still in the water.

Four hours, such a light punishment would only make him gain an inch, Master.

------------------------------------------------------

Oh Lang Qianxing... That's what he wanted from the start!

Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com