Single Dog Ending System Chapter 118: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (5) •

Start from the beginning

"Actually, it was the same when we first came here." Bo Yi accepted him even more when he looked like that, "I'll take you to Qingyun Peak in a while. Let's take a good look at Qingyun Peak. There are only a few of us in Qingyun Peak, except for the usual ones. You can go to the library training room and the Master's yard, and there are still many places in Qingyun Peak that we cannot enter."

"Yeah." Zhong nodded, "Bo Yi is right, I should take you around, lest you accidentally break into Master's forbidden area and be punished."

Lang Qianxing suppressed the light in his eyes and said with a smile, "Then I would like to thank the two senior brothers."

"We can enter the outer hall of the Dan room, the pill furnace and medicinal materials can be used for trials, but we cannot enter inside." Bo Yi pointed to the door blocking the inner hall to Lang Qianxing, "It's all precious. They are the medicinal herbs that the master said that after we have learned all the pill recipes in the outer hall, we can go in."

Lang Qianxing nodded, indicating that he remembered it and followed Boyi to another place.

"Well, you must have been to the Book Collection Pavilion. There are no restrictions here, and all books can be read. Although the master didn't say whether we could take the books away, my brother and I read here every time. But if you take it out, don't accidentally loose it."

When they went up to the second floor of the bookstore, they happened to see the Sword Casting Hall.

"You have seen the Sword Casting Palace, you can't go there casually." Boyi said, "You can't even if you want to go in and take a look. The swords with sword spirits will attack you as soon as you enter. Senior brother and I were attacked too. When I first came, Master didn't care about us very much, so I secretly went there once out of curiosity and I was almost cut by hundreds of swords. If Master didn't arrive in time, you wouldn't be able to see my senior brother and I today."

Lang Qianxing laughed out loud.

"Laugh! Just laugh. If I don't tell you today, maybe you will be chased by those swords one day!" Bo Yi blushed slightly, saying that his dark history would be remembered by his younger brother. As a result, he was not unexpectedly laughed at by his junior brother. He was also very sacrificed when he was a senior brother.

"Yes, what my brother said is true." Lang Qianxing clenched his fist to his lips, as if he did not feel the majesty from his brother.

Senior brother turned his head in anger and walked downstairs, muttering something but Lang Qianxing didn't hear it clearly.

Lang Qianxing chuckled lightly and was about to follow them downstairs when he inadvertently caught a glimpse of a figure in the Sword Casting Hall.

The naked upper body, the blue silk was sticking to the smooth back with sweat and Yun Jue was obsessed with hammering something.

Originally, the four sides of the Sword Casting Hall were closed, and the building materials were not ordinary wood, but stone. The high temperature during casting would make those wooden windows and doors unbearable, and the closed secret space would also allow the blacksmith to concentrate more. Therefore, there was only one square window in the Hall of Casting Swords.

The small window and the short distance allowed Lang Qianxing to see Qin Lang's figure completely.

However, he may have been casting it right with his concentration and he didn't notice or pay attention to Lang Qianxing's peeping gaze.

"Qianxing?" Bo Yi leaned on the stairs he stretched his neck and looked upstairs, "Why haven't you come down yet?"

"Here, Senior Brother..." Lang Qianxing responded and went downstairs. He didn't want Bo Yi to come upstairs again and let him see Yun Jue's appearance from the small window just like him. Although, he couldn't tell where this strong consciousness came from.