Single Dog Ending System Chapter 114: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (1) •

Start from the beginning

The young man came back to his senses, and he was already saluting Yun Jue, "Uncle Shi."

After Yun Jue responded, he waved his long sleeves. After a while, a crane cut through the fairy mist of Qingyun Peak, ut flew down from the air and bent down in front of Yun Jue.

Yun Jue stepped on the crane and left and Zhong Yi followed Yu Jian. The young man was a little confused where was his Shishu going? He hadn't told him whether to go to the Mingzhong meeting or not. He scratched his head, and had no choice but to draw out his sword and Yu Jian followed.

However after flying for a while, the young man felt that the route looked like it was leading to the Tianji Department, wouldn't it be to participate in the Mingzhong meeting?

When he landed - a little junior brother smiled and ran to him and asked, "Brother Wen, a hundred years is not easy. This year, you finally invited the uncle down!"

"Ah... yes." When he returned to the younger brother, the young man was still a little confused. A hundred years, once every ten years, he went to Qingyun Peak ten times. Ninety-nine years had passed. He didn't expect Yun Jue to come down unexpectedly that day. Was hr not allowed to be stunned for a while? ?

"Senior brother?!"

"Yun Jue?!"

Sect Master Yun Feng, Lan Yunfeng Yun Sang, Bai Yunfeng Yun Hua, two brothers and one sister were all surprised by Yun Jue's sudden arrival.

Qin Lang saluted the three of them, without saying a word sitting in his own seat, like a flower in the high mountains.

That was right, Yun Jue was Qin Lang. He didn't need to pretend to be a high-cold person or something, because he was not.

The time the world was quite special. In addition to the higher level, there was another one. The protagonist was reborn.

That was a typical rebirth slap in the face and upgrade the cool article, the name was "Rebirth: Reincarnation as a Demon".

In the previous life, the protagonist Lang Qianxing was bullied and almost died when he was young. Fortunately, a monk rescued him. Seeing that his roots were excellent, he pointed him to the path of immortality. He practiced alone in the mortal world, with no sect and it was not easy, but he was smart and had a high understanding. He went from the mortal world to the Central Heaven Realm after looking for the place that the cultivator said, he finally found the Tianyun Sect, he worshipped the sect and became an outer disciple.

Most of the outer chambers did not have a sect of the Heaven Realm like him and they had no trust in the sect. If they wanted to enter the inner chamber, one was recommended by someone with high qualifications and the other was to pass various competitions and assessments. Only then would the person be approved.

The protagonist was diligent and hardworking and of course he would soon become a disciple of the inner chamber. If he wanted to obtain better cultivation resources when he become a disciple of the inner chamber, he must set your goal at the Mingzhong meeting.

If he was lucky enough to be accepted by the four Taoists as disciples or direct disciples, it would be a step to the sky. A few times, being accepted as apprentices by their direct disciples was also much better than following the general teaching master.

Lang Qianxing stood out at the Mingzhong meeting and was directly accepted as a personal biography by the Yunhua Taoist of Bai Yunfeng. Since then - the road of cultivation had been smooth.

In particular, the master Yunhua took care of him, he was very gentle and easy-going. Lang Qianxing had never felt such warmth. Yunhua had a very good-looking appearance and a gentle temperament. He quickly developed a different idea for his master.