SDES Chapter 110: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (19) •

Start from the beginning

"Sir." The housekeeper whispered a little surprised.

It was Qin Lang's original idea and obsession to let Mu Yin graduate from Yi - return to the army and help Qin Lang take back the glory that belonged to him, but because now, Qin Lang wanted to protect him, so he killed him himself. Even if his legs got better in the near future, it was impossible for his companion beast to come back.

Therefore, what the master wanted most now was not the supreme glory and pride of the past, but only Muyin?

What! Why wasn't Madam here, why didn't he hear the Master's words in person! Such a moving, tearful confession! Madam, what you really did, impress him with your love and bring him back to the light. How great waa love!

Qin Lang: "..." No, you are wrong, in fact, your honorable lady, he heard it all.

Why did Qin Lang know, because he received a notification tone from the system that his favorability level was already full, just now.

Qin Jiang got up and looked at him with complicated eyes: "Sir, you have changed. Before - you would never allow such a person of unknown origin around you."

Qin Lang raised a chuckle, "Yes, it has changed a long time ago. From the moment I lost Xue, I was destined to change. I used to be on guard everywhere, but I still couldn't prevent the betrayal of my dearest person, so ironic... so ridiculous, such a failure. So now, I just want a simple life and no more intriguing power struggles."

"Really..." Qin Jiang gave Qin Lang a salute, and he lowered his head and couldn't see the expression on his face, "So today, I'm sorry. Sir, I'll take my leave first."

"Yeah. Yuber, take Major General Qin out for me." Qin Lang picked up the book that was placed on the coffee table and read it, as if all the conversations just now were just trivial matters and he didn't need to worry about it.

However, when Qin Jiang left the study, Qin Lang frowned and tapped the armrest of the wheelchair with his fingers.

The little fox was careless. Qin Jiang's companion beasts were full of tenth-order beast skills. Special trees in the forest could hide the smell of the body, and advanced warriors who were very good at using the environment could achieve perfect camouflage and were difficult to be detected.

Therefore, Qin Lang's previous worries were not unnecessary. People with powerful abilities in this world were still a threat to the little fox. When Mu Yin comes back, he still had to talk to him.

There was one more thing that Qin Lang is more concerned about, "System, does this Qin Jiang have any value for blackening? Because of love, hate, love is nothing."

"Let me see..." The system held the chocolate bar in his mouth. "Ah, there is a blackening value, but it has just risen. I guess you are angry - it was fine before."

"How could it be..." Qin Lang was puzzled. "It wasn't there before. Could it be that he didn't helped Yuan Qi to harm me? I guessed wrong?"

System: "Why do you have to think it's him?"

Qin Lang said with a "tsk", "Don't you understand? In the past, the original owner was aloof and could only look up. He had no feelings for him other than being brothers. He wanted to win the original owner's heart and let the original owner fall from the altar into the dark abyss. Wasn't it the most effective way to save him by being the only light?"

System: "Ah, what a pervert."

Qin Lang: "However, the original text did not mention that the original owner rejected Qin Jiang or hurt Qin Jiang's heart. Those who had that kind of thinking should have a very high blackening value, otherwise who would put such a heavy weight on their lover? The original owner almost died, and Qin Jiang's conditions were not bad and he had a good relationship with the original owner. If he made a good confession, the original owner may have accepted him. After all, he could accept the marriage contract of a stranger Mu Qing. So, the question was back, why didn't Qin Jiang have a blackening value before, it didn't make sense..."