SDES Chapter 105: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (14) •

Start from the beginning

Qin Lang's face changed. He didn't want to see Mu Yin continue to feel uncomfortable, and he didn't want to lie under the delicate young man, "Little Yin, please bear with it first, I will ask Yuber to call Dr. Zhou." Saying that at such a time - in any case, Qin Lang wanted to beat himself up, and he owed it very much.

Sure enough, the little fox grabbed Qin Lang's hands angrily and pressed him on the soft mattress. Qin Lang was tossed and dizzy.

After kissing Qin Lang fiercely, Mu Yin asked Qin Lang a little aggrieved: "Why not - does Lang Lang dislike me?"

"No..." Qin Lang frowned, "Xiaoyin, you get up first. Didn't you agree before? Xiaoyin, you are a demon. According to your world, you should be superior to mortals. At the kind of party that Jinnuo set up, there are only ordinary doses of stuff, how can you..."

The dismantled little fox turned a deaf ear and set fire to Qin Lang's body. Seeing that Qin Lang's body had been tense, he was unavoidably disappointed and stopped, "Lang Lang..."

With a coquettish and affectionate call, Qin Lang's heart softened, and he was a little hard to refuse. His expression was very embarrassed. He looked at Mu Yin from head to toe in a complicated way: "Little Yin..."

Mu Yin looked into Qin Lang's eyes. Although Qin Lang didn't say those words, he read them.

You are thinner than me, much smaller than I look, terribly cute, partial to the weak, you should be the role of "Madame" no matter what. Completely incapable of surrendering me - physically or mentally.

Mu Yin widened his eyes and finally understood completely.

Mu Yin kissed Qin Lang's eyes, Qin Lang felt soft hair hanging down on his cheeks, and also around his neck, it should be Mu Yin's.

It was long silver hair, as beautiful as silk.

Qin Lang looked at the man on his body and was taken aback by that impeccable face.

This was Mu Yin, an exiled immortal who did not eat human fireworks.

He lost all childishness, nobility, indifference. The thin lips looked rather ruthless, but the long and narrow fox eyes were naturally slightly curved, with a faint hint of lightness. As if the facial features were carved by God himself, there was not a single flaw to be found. His indifference and alienation would surely make many people - can't help kneeling at his feet and kissing his instep humbly, begging for a little mercy from him.

'Ooooo! This really is the correct way for my husband to open me up!'

Qin Lang was so excited that he couldn't say anything and he was a little surprised by Mu Yin's operation and then looked at him speechlessly.

"Heh," Mu Yin gave Qin Lang a smug look, this expression was only cute before, but now, Qin Lang could fully appreciate the evil hidden in his smile, the evil that belonged to men, "It turns out that Lang Lang likes this more..."

Even his voice had changed, becoming colder and more mature, but the cold voice contained a warm and hot - Loving tone.

"You..." Qin Lang looked at this unfamiliar yet familiar face, but he still didn't fully recover.

"This is when mana has fully recovered." Mu Yin took Qin Lang's hand and led him to touch his very beautiful abdominal muscles, "Maybe it's because these are two differe t worlds, when I first came here I was imprisoned for a large part of my mana, and spent a part of it, so I looked like I was 200 years old. Originally, I didn't care much about my appearance, but did not expect..."

Wow! You stupid fox, of course your family prefers your good-looking appearance when you were a child, how cool it was to rub him casually, although he liked it too, but he definitely preferred you to be wicked when he was a grown up!