EXTRA not sweet at all (v)

9, received a call from the agent,

xie zhuxing hurriedly asked the director for leave to say that there was something to return to the company, he saw that the director was very unhappy, but he couldn't take care of it now.

after receiving the postcard, he went to look for wang qi again, but he didn't see it, and when he went twice, wang qi didn't see him.

he had been to the small villa of the wang family once before, looked for the past according to his memory, looked across the fence, there was no wang chao's car in the courtyard, the family did not look like anyone was there, he waited until dark, hid aside, and only saw wang jin who returned from work.

he has called wang chao's mobile phone many times, and it is always turned off.

he didn't know where wang chao was, hadn't he returned from tibet yet?

just now, the agent called him in a hurry and told him to go to the company quickly, saying that wang chao would also go in a while.

he was reciting his lines, and he stood up, and the line book fell to the ground.

he couldn't even speak coherently: "he, what is he, when did he come back?" the

agent said: "he said it was almost a week, i called him to come to the company, he didn't want to come, i provoked him to say that if you don't come, i will give xiao xie the shampoo advertisement, and he immediately promised to come." hurry up, i can help you explain the last time you were stolen | film. on the

way to the past company, xie zhuxing's heart rose up and down.

with wang chao's usual temper, every time there was a quarrel, even if the quarrel was fierce at the time, in a few days, he came to him like a person who had nothing to do, either "you invited me to dinner" or "idle panic, come and shoot a cannon". tthis time, i was probably angry, and i actually disappeared for half a month and ran to tibet to play, but in the end i still sent him a postcard.

it's been a week since they've been back, so why didn't they come looking for him?

that postcard.

he put it on the pillow, and every day before going to bed, he would look at it, look at it softly, see his eyes sour, and think that when wang chao came back, they would be together and never quarrel again.

but now, he suddenly had a huge fear, was that "i love you" really a confession?

will it be, a farewell.

when i arrived at the company, when i was waiting for the elevator, i met a female employee of the company who was also going to go up, and she held a box of office supplies in her arms, which looked very heavy, so he took the handle and helped press the floor, asking: "how many floors are you going to?" the

girl said the floor shyly and nervously, and said, "that, in fact, i am xiaoice piece." "

xiaoice block" is the fan name of their former duo.

he had to smile politely and thank him, his mind was too confused now to be as enthusiastic as usual.

the girl said happily, "i was so lucky today, i saw leo just now, and now i see you again." "leo is the name wang chao used during the group period." leo came with a particularly cute mixed-race boy, i don't know if it is a newly signed artist in the company, leo is good to him, like a big brother to a younger brother, it feels like leo has grown up, and he has begun to spoil his descendants. "

particularly cute mixed-race boy.

how cute can it be? <

out of the elevator, xie zhuxing went straight to the agent's office, his steps were fast, just like his heartbeat at this time.