Chapter 48

at nine o'clock, wang jin went to check out, and the four of them dispersed.

when leaving the hotel, liang xi and bai tu walked in front, and yan rong deliberately lagged behind and quietly touched wang jin's hand.

wang jin turned his head and looked at him with a smile.

both of them wore formal clothes as promised, wang jin could not see anything, yan rong dressed up like this is particularly formal, the new suit is very fit, lining his figure is straight, he also used hairspray, his forehead was fully exposed, and he dressed himself as a handsome young man.

wang jin looked at him from head to toe, his lips opened and closed, and silently boasted, "it's really beautiful."

yan rong straightened his chest, couldn't help but be proud, and accidentally revealed a little childishness.

wang jin's eyes bent.

"seeing the parents" so smoothly, so that the mood of the two people has become very good, especially yan rong, he is very excited, his heart does not want to follow liang bai and the two back, he wants to go to wang jin, wants to be with wang jin, the two can hug and kiss to make | love, or read books, watch movies and chat, do anything, everything is particularly good. but he also knew that it was not appropriate, just thought about it, and then endured it, and finally followed baitu to liang xi's car.

seeing the three people leaving, wang jin also got into the car, but he was not in a hurry to leave, and called his brother wang qi and asked if there was any news from wang chao.

wang qi said: "he went out to play, came to me to borrow a cross-country, and said that he was going to go on a self-driving tour of the sichuan-tibet line."

wang jin complained, "as long as he is still driving chuanzang, you are also fooling around with him." <

wang qi said, "i found him two companions who have been there before, people are quite reliable, yesterday they said that they have arrived in coco xili, you don't worry about him, it's okay."

wang jin relaxed his mind a little and said, "people are fine." the

two brothers of the wang family beat their brothers all day long, but in the end, they still hurt wang chao very much.

wang qi has always spoken little, and after saying the right thing, he wants to hang up: "is there anything else?"

wang jin said, "yes." do you have time next weekend?

wang qi thought about it a little and said, "not next week, but next week it can be reserved." wang jin was

not in a hurry either, saying, "then next week's weekend."

wang qi agreed, "yes." what to do?

wang jin said, "i talked about an object for you to meet."

wang qi may have been surprised, and it took more than ten seconds before asking him: "that in happy valley?"

wang jin said, "hmm.

wang qi asked again, "have you thought about it?" is that him?

wang jin smiled and said, "think about it, it's him."

he could hear the meaning of wang qi's words, and wang qi was not very optimistic about his future with the little boy.

but he had poured enough cold water on himself that he did not need anyone else to help him do any rational analysis, his own reason was completely sufficient where it could be used, and as for the part that was not enough, the reason of others could not help. <