Chapter 57

wang jin handed over his mobile phone.

yan rong unlocked the phone, read the unread messages, raised a little smile, quickly typed his fingers to reply to the other party, and did not know what he said to the other party, and the expression on his face became very rich.

wang jin looked at it a few times, then turned his head away, sat on the edge of the bed with his back to yan rong, and absent-mindedly looked at his mobile phone, and there were some unspeakable mistakes in his heart.

he is jealous of ben, and yan rong is jealous of congcong, but they are two different kinds of jealousy.

in the past, he had always hoped that yan rong could have more contact with his peers, hoping that through good interpersonal relationships, yan rong could become cheerful and optimistic, and now things were developing very well in the direction he hoped, and another kind of inevitability he expected had gradually emerged - yan rong would meet people with similar interests and similar age, and these people could give yan rong happiness that he could not give.

yan rong has a beautiful and cute appearance, and occasionally reveals a charming natural sexiness, for those boys who are ignorant and unstable in sexual orientation, they are afraid that they are afraid that they will accidentally fall into a green and fanatical infatuation.

they were close to the water tower, they could see yan rong at every moment, they had a lot of opportunities to approach him, to please him, to play football with him, to play games with him, to learn and compete together, day after day, trying to capture him and encroach on him with the hormones full of youthful atmosphere.

wang jin didn't feel that this kind of thinking was anywhat extreme, if he was yan rong's peers, he would only do more. suppose he could go back to high school and have a male classmate like yan rong around him, and the time he was beaten by his father might be several years earlier. <

but now he couldn't do anything, and even the courage to come out had been prepaid to the wrong person in advance. he can give yan rong happiness and satisfaction, but because he is old and experienced, even if he has never been a person, yan rong will be able to experience those sensory stimuli in the future. he got yan rong's delicate body and passionate love, but he couldn't give yan rong anything that others couldn't give him.

the two people were close at hand, but wang jin was suddenly pessimistic to the point of no return.

replying to a late-night emotional consultation from ben, yan rong threw the phone around the pillow, rubbed it over and hugged wang jin's waist from behind, asking: "'daddy', what are you thinking?"

wang jin: "... don't bark anymore.

yan rong's hand touched his abs, smiled and said, "just bark in bed, don't scream when you go down, okay?"

wang jin grabbed the strange hand, the teenager's bones had not yet fully opened, the small hand was difficult to distinguish between male and female, ten fingers were slender, the fingers were round, the palms were soft and slippery, and the palms were hot. he grabbed the hand and put it in his heart, exhaled silently, and his manic mood calmed down slightly.

yan rong's hand touched wang jin's chest muscles and felt the heartbeat inside, and thought that this was wang jin stroking himself again, so he put his hands around wang jin's neck, the whole person was attached to his back, kissing his face passionately, his lips touched the short stubble beard that would emerge at night, he was not afraid of pricking, and also stretched out the wet and soft pink tongue tip to lick those slightly hard beard stubble, licking wang jin's left chin wet.

wang jin smiled and said, "i have a clingy kitten." the

kitten said, "i'm not a kitten, i'm a big tiger." aafter saying that, he also learned the hissing "roar and whining" that came out of the throat of the beast, and learned it extremely cutely.