Chapter 49

on the way back, yan rong happily shared with wang jin what he had done with his classmates today, they watched the video of ben playing in the junior team, ben showed them his collection, such as shirts signed by muller and ozil, and a group photo of ben and several of bayern's main players last season, and so on.

while listening, wang jin responded with a few "um", "wow", "good" and so on.

yan rong said excitedly, "isn't that particularly cool?" everyone wanted to play football after watching it, but ben's knees were not good, we didn't go in the end, played at his house for two hours, professional training is really different, ben play games better than us, he is too good!

most european boys have a natural fanaticism for football, and yan rong obviously has some admiration for ben.

wang jin thought to himself, isn't it just pro evolution soccer, who wouldn't?

he took yan rong to dinner before returning home.

yan rong hummed the champions league theme song and jumped out of the car and jumped up the steps.

wang jin looked at him from behind, and felt that he was like a high school student, and the sour feeling in his heart slowly faded.

after going upstairs, wang jin first took the high school student's homework to check.

yan rong poured a glass of water over, sat down next to him, and swore, "there is no problem that i will not do this time, and i have checked it myself after doing it, and there should be no problem."

after saying that, he gulped down a few large sips of water, and wang jin also took the cup from his hand and drank two sips, and ate the spicy pot for dinner, the sauce was fragrant, not spicy, but a little salty. <

the mug was yan rong's, which wang jin bought for him, and the dark blue cup was printed with the pattern of the lion king. yan rong likes "the lion king", especially likes mufasa, who is simba's father, wang jin has watched this animated movie of the last century with him several times, and every time he sees the scene where mufasa dies, he always cries uncontrollably.

there is really no big problem in the homework, and only one typo is found in the language homework, or the "details" of the "serenity" that is easy to write wrong chinese.

wang jin praised him: "yes, the progress is very fast.

yan rong said triumphantly, "i work very hard."

wang jin also said: "especially chinese, the progress is rapid, it is remarkable."

yan rong put the cup aside, held his chest and proudly said, "i am going to marry in china in the future, chinese is not good, how can i do it?"

wang jin laughed, half amused, half sweet.

playing for a while, yan rong went to take a bath, wang jin leaned on the bedside to check the mail, he recently received a patient with spinal deformity, the operation has a certain degree of difficulty, one of his teachers at that time happened to be a recognized authority in this regard, the teacher was abroad during this time, and the two of them basically relied on email to discuss academic and professional issues.

he was looking at the mail with a look of fascination, his shoulders were hot, yan rong had finished his bath, leaning against him, those blue eyes flashing, the tip of his tongue licking his lower lip, and his feet gently hooked his calves, and he didn't have any serious thoughts at first glance.

wang jin couldn't help but smile, "wait a minute, i'll read this information first."

yan rong said, "oh. <