Chapter 31

wang jin has never been an acute child, but today is different, and when yan rong entered the school door, he opened the love letter and read it.

in fact, yan rong's chinese is not so good, rhetorical techniques are not used well, and they will not use flowery rhetoric, but will only monotonously use such simple and direct short sentences as "like you", "you are good", "want to be with you", if it is a college entrance examination teacher to see, can only give him ten points.

but wang jin liked it very much, read it again at the school gate, returned to the hospital and read it again, took it out and read it again during his lunch break, the more he looked at it, the more cute it felt, he could imagine yan rong sitting at his desk sometimes frowning and sometimes smiling and writing this love letter, it must be very beautiful.

it should be hard for him to forget this beauty.

after they were together, yan rong's change was obvious, he was much more optimistic than before, at least in front of wang jin, he no longer wrapped his emotions under the protective color of pretending to be mature, and became more confident and brave.

such a change made wang jin happy, and he was happy to see yan rong grow up in his company.

to his surprise, yan rong seemed to be gifted in his love skills, and he would show his charming charm without being taught at all.

yan rong is very natural, the nature in daily life is real, the sexual | the debauchery in love is also real, he did not deliberately shape himself into what kind of person, but just by instinct, emitting a slightly sexy pure feeling, little by little tempting wang jin.

if the time goes back ten years ago, wang jin encountered such a yan rong, but he was afraid that even his life would be willing to give him. <

although it was not now, wang jin still clearly felt that he was slowly falling into it, and he enjoyed the process of being attacked by yan rong, he liked yan rong more and more, and he liked more and more because of yan rong and became a new life.

the weather is getting warmer and warmer, and it is time for the willows to fly in the sky, and the qingming small holiday is just around the corner.

wang jin plans to take yan rong to the surrounding area for a short self-driving trip, two days, and on the day of the qingming festival, he will visit the tomb of his grandfather and grandmother.

before he could make a plan, he was disrupted. his mother made time this year to return to beijing to pay homage to wang jin's grandparents.

at this point, don't say take yan rong out to play, even if you can take yan rong home, you have to think about it.

he has been out for many years, but he is not afraid of being known that he now has a fixed partner, but yan rong is too young, or he should wait for two years.

besides, in two years' time, who can say for sure.

on thursday, he called yan rong to tell him about it, saying, "i have asked liang xi, and others are out of town, and they will not come back in the next few days." this time it was

really not liang xi who deliberately avoided it, he really went to the field, separated from bai tu for a month, couldn't help but think of each other, and ran to the set to visit the class.

yan rong was looking forward to being able to go on a short trip, but now he was naturally a little disappointed to hear this, but he still sensibly said: "then i will take the subway back on friday."

wang jin heard that he was depressed and said, "i'll pick you up and have dinner together at night." wang's mother came

to beijing this evening, wang chao has not announced in the past few days, has said that he will go home to accompany her, wang jin will not have to be at home tomorrow night.