Chapter 45

mentality is actually very contradictory, on the one hand, he hopes that yan rong can grow into a man who is mature and firm in his heart and is not afraid of wind and rain, and on the other hand, he hopes that yan rong can grow up a little slower, not only because yan rong's appearance at this time is perfect, but also because now yan rong, all his body and mind belong to him.

always having such an innocent and well-behaved and sensitive and cute little boyfriend seems to be more in line with wang jin's inner expectations.

however, i want to know that this is against the laws of nature, it is impossible to achieve, yan rong will always grow up, will become higher and higher, will become more and more handsome, will become more and more independent, and will become less and less dependent on him.

selfish thoughts aside, this is also... good thing.

yan rong didn't know these thoughts about wang jin, and was still complacent about his growth, thinking excitedly that the day when he could mix clothes with wang jin was getting closer and closer.

the two adoptive fathers in the family are similar in stature and can wear each other's clothes at will, and he has always felt very envious.

liang xi and bai tu's mode of getting along and the details of their interaction have a really great impact on his concept of love.

after school in the afternoon, his classmates asked him to go play football together, and he gladly invited him, but he had to go back to his dormitory to change into a suitable pair of sneakers.

his personality has changed a lot compared with last year, before he was introverted and arrogant, afraid that his classmates knew that he was an orphan, and afraid that his classmates would spy on his secrets, now he is cheerful, loves to laugh, and no longer because of that betrayal of the secret love and always trapped in self-blame and inferiority. he was good looking, polite to everyone, had the heart to take the initiative to make friends with his classmates, almost no one would reject him, and gradually he had friendly contacts with most of his classmates, he used to live every day very hard, and now, he loves this life. <

this is the change brought to him by love, he feels that everything should be attributed, he met and fell in love with wang jin, and he was lucky to harvest wang jin's sincerity.

there is nothing better than that.

after changing his shoes and changing into a jersey, he locked the bedroom door and trotted downstairs.

he lived on the third floor and met ben, a new german classmate, at the corner of the second floor of the stairs.

after the midterm exam, the two people became recognized competitors between classmates and teachers, compared to yan rong's well-founded politeness, the unsmiling ben appeared arrogant and indifferent, and yan rong did not like such a person very much, and the two almost did not speak.

at this time, the narrow road met, and the two were in a daze.

first he said, "are you going to play football?"

yan rong said, "yes, are you going?" it was

a purely polite question, but ben said, "well, you wait for me, i'll go back and change my jersey and shoes."

without waiting for yan rong to say anything, he turned around and went back.

yan rong had to stand in the corridor and wait.

he and ben actually came to the court together, and his classmates were surprised.

however, ben's skills are very good, and he has successfully circled the boys' favor.