Chapter 63

wang jin did not want to have any more entanglements with jin yue, nor could he treat jin yue as an old classmate, not because he was still grumpy about the events of that year, but jin yue, who would see him again a few years later, was too strange to him.

he was going to the parking lot to pick up the car, but jin yue still followed him.

he stopped and looked back, "where are you going?" not necessarily.

jin yue smiled and said, "you must also want to go back to the city within the fifth ring road, why don't you go along the way?"

wang jin ignored him and walked fast.

when he got to the parking lot, he found his car and sat in the driver's seat.

jin yue pulled down the co-pilot's door, which was locked and he couldn't pull it open.

he didn't even change his face for half a minute, knocked on the car window, and said as usual: "wang jin, open the door."

wang jin: "..."

in the end, is he not the person who will make things so ugly, or let jin yue get into the car."

jin yue's face could not see the joy, and calmly fastened his seat belt.

wang jin slowly drove out of the airport.

jin yue said: "the teacher said that the spinal deformity patient you picked up, how is it now?" wang jin said: "the

operation was smooth and the postoperative recovery was good."

jin yue said, "that's very good, i'm free to turn around, is it convenient for you to show me the information?"

wang jin said, "it's not convenient."

jin yue nodded and said, "that's it." the

car got on the highway, turned a corner to the west, the sunset was somewhat dazzling, wang jin took out his sunglasses and put them on. jin yue turned his head to look at wang jin's side face handsome and indifferent.

he retracted his gaze and lowered the visor in front of the glass.

a small animated sticker was attached to the visor, which looked like a gray, □□ wolf.

jin yue fixed his eyes on it for a moment, of course, this could not be wang jin's paste here.

he asked, "is this a gray wolf?" wang jin's

eyes were blocked behind the sunglasses and replied, "it's a little gray ash."

jin yue didn't know who little ash was, and he didn't want to ask, so he flipped the visor up again, and the sun in the west reflected in his eyes like two burning flames.

after crossing the wuyuan bridge, wang jin asked, "where are you going?"

jin yue asked rhetorically, "where are you going?"

wang jin stopped talking and prepared to wait for the next high speed, and casually find a place to put him down.

jin yue looked at him and said, "send me to my alma mater."

wang jin: "... where?

jin yue repeated: "go to our alma mater, no. 38 xueyuan road, haidian district." <

wang jin, however, drove off the highway at the next intersection and stopped on the side of the road.

he turned off the fire, took off his sunglasses, threw them on the dashboard, and said, "what are you going to do?"

jin yue looked at his slender fingers on the steering wheel and said, "your hands are really beautiful."

wang jin: "..."