chapter 6: consistency from top to bottom

up and down seeing liang xi hang up the phone, bai tu asked busily, "what did he say?"

liang xi frowned, "what he said was true."

berto's brow furrowed even more than his.

liang xi comforted him: "don't worry, yan rong was not born and raised in stockholm, and it is not strange that he has this disease."

berth: "... shut up. because they are

full of sympathy for yan rong's life as an orphan, even if there is a deviation from the purpose of adoption, he and liang xi are still willing to fulfill their part of their responsibilities before yan rong becomes an adult. his work has been very busy, yan rong is boarding at the school, and the two have been father and son in name only for more than half a year, but in fact they have been together for no more than half a month, including the days when they went through the formalities in sweden.

liang xi was in a similar situation, the two of them and yan rong did not mention any emotional basis, and they could not even talk about mutual familiarity. regarding accepting and taking yan rong back to china, it was his decision, liang xi wanted a sweet and lovely little daughter in his heart, from beginning to end, he did not like yan rong too much, and yan rong would hardly take the initiative to contact liang xi.

he would behave in front of boto like a young man of his age but surprisingly sensible, would tell boto what he had seen and heard at school, and occasionally when boto had time to pick him up on weekends, he would help with housework. <

overall, yan rong is actually a cute little boy, and except for one thing, he has some unusual liking for liang xi.

he rarely faced liang xi directly, and at first, bai tu thought that he felt that liang xi was displeased with him, and secretly told liang xi to be nicer to yan rong, until he later inadvertently discovered that yan rong would secretly look at him with an almost warm look when liang xi was not paying attention.

this matter, bai tu did not mention to any outsiders, only when liang xi expressed his dissatisfaction with yan rong's love to stick to "brother bai tu" as soon as they met, he said it to liang xi once.

bai tu and liang xi have a good relationship, and the trust between them is also impregnable, reminding liang xi that liang xi is not afraid that liang xi will not be able to hold on to the beautiful yan rong, but more worried about yan rong, he is too young, indulging in fruitless and still betrayal emotions will inevitably be frustrated, it is likely to have a negative impact on the future life. he and liang xi are the "father" of yan rong by mistake, the age gap is too small, and there is no experience of being a "father" at all, coupled with the special work and many restrictions, in the final analysis, in addition to the doubling of the material, the others could not give yan rong too much.

but at least not because of good intentions.

on christmas eve a dozen days ago, liang xi's assistant went to the school to pick up yan rong but pounced, the mobile phone could not be called, there was no news all day, the next day when he came back, he cried when they met, but wang jin, who sent him back, confessed the beginning and end of the matter to liang xi.

liang xi did not want to pursue, yan rong himself refused to say, and bai tu had no way, and almost quarreled with liang xi. <

he felt that wang jin was an asshole, and what he did to yan rong was equivalent to | rape, but liang xi preferred to say that wang jin was a good person, which was a complete misunderstanding. after saying a few words, liang xi saw that he was really angry, and only then did he change his tone and scold wang jinwang.

finally calmed down, the two discussed a bit, liang xi and the wang family have a good relationship, yan rong stayed in the country, sooner or later inevitably have to meet with wang jin, it is better to send him out to study in advance, first, so as not to see wang jin will have a shadow, and second, it can also let him say goodbye to the hardships of learning chinese, after all, it is still the most comfortable to live and study in his familiar language environment.