Chapter 53

wang jin may not like him to grow tall, nor do he want him to grow up.

yan rong thought like this, a little sad.

will the reason why wang jin likes him is what jin yue said?

he wanted to ask wang jin, but he didn't dare, if the answer was really like that, he wouldn't be able to stand it.

today is the hottest day since the beginning of summer, the home is also very hot, into the door wang jin first turned on the air conditioner, asked: "there is watermelon in the refrigerator, do you want to eat?"

yan rong sat down on the couch with his notebook in his hand and replied, "i want to drink watermelon juice."

wang jin washed his hands to squeeze the juice.

yan rong played with his new computer for a while, downloaded commonly used software, and then selected a photo from the icloud photo stream last week to set as a desktop wallpaper, which was taken by him leaning on wang jin's shoulder before going to bed, only to take a picture of wang jin's side face, which seemed to be reading an email at the time, and looked handsome and sexy seriously.

wang jin brought a cup of watermelon juice over, sat next to him, saw the desktop wallpaper, smiled and said, "your classmates and teachers will call the police when they see it." anyone

who looks at it will think that the two people in that photo are too ambiguous.

yan rong said disapprovingly, "i'll change it before i go to school."

wang jin handed him the watermelon juice, he drank half a cup is enough, and then handed the cup back to wang jin, saying: "this watermelon is not sweet."

wang jin said, "my brother bought it."

he drank the rest and found that yan rong had a circle of reddish juice around his mouth, his lips were wet and shiny, and his attention was on the new computer, and he didn't feel it at all.

wang jin put down the cup, drew a tissue, and then helped yan rong wipe his mouth, and there was a gentle smile full of pampering on his face.

yan rong's mind turned back, feeling that wang jin regarded him as a little baby, busy taking a tissue and wiping it himself, and no longer had the mood to continue playing with new toys.

wang jin saw that he didn't want to play anymore and asked, "is the homework finished?"

yan rong said, "i'm done."

wang jin said, "go upstairs and i'll check it out." the

two walked to the staircase one after the other, and wang jin turned on the light in the corridor, but it was much darker than usual.

yan rong looked up and said, "there is a light that is not on."

wang jin also saw it and said: "when it is bright, it may be that the light bulb interface is not in good contact, a few days ago i let wang chao have nothing to change the light bulb, and he did not care." a

new light bulb was placed on the table in front of the corner window of the staircase, and 80% of it was wang chao who took it, and he did not know why it was not changed.

yan rong picked up the light bulb and eagerly said, "then i will come, i will change the light bulb, i have changed it before."

although changing the light bulb is really not a powerful skill, wang jin still said: "so powerful, then i will be your assistant, i will go and take down the ladder first."

yan rong stood under the light that was not lit and waited. <

after a while, wang jin came back empty-handed, speechless: "i said that wang chao this boy brought the light bulb why not change it, get half a day he broke the ladder, forget it today, talk about it during the day."