Chapter 65

yan rong sat on the bed, not daring to move.

when they broke up, he said that he would never see wang jin again, not only because he was sad, but also because he was afraid that when he saw wang jin again, he would still be unable to resist his love for wang jin and could not help but forgive wang jin, but wang jin said that kind of hurtful words to him, and he could not love so unprincipled.

now wang jin came to see him! did he come to take him home? to tell him that the words he said that day did not count, and that no matter what he became in the future, he would love him forever, would he? isn't it!

he felt that his heart was going to burn, as long as wang jin said that, he could forgive wang jin, he didn't want any principles, as long as wang jin loved him forever, nothing else mattered.

he looked at wang jin with burning eyes.

wang jinyang raised the bag in yang's hand and asked with some embarrassment: "do you want to eat ice cream?"

yan rong: "..."

wang jin added: "cream cookie flavor." coax

him as a little baby again! yan rong's breathing became urgent, and he glared at wang jin, "who allowed you to come into my house?" get out! wang jin was

still standing by the door and asked hesitantly, "did you go home in the afternoon?" see kim yue? mentioning

jin yue, yan rong was even more angry and said, "go back to what home?" this is my home, i have broken up with you, who are you going to take back to your house... who you want to kiss, or even do something more intimate, is your freedom. the

second half of the sentence was said to him by wang jin, word for word, and he remembered it clearly.

wang jin was stunned for a moment before remembering that he had said this to yan rong... wwords.

yan rong felt that he was not sincere enough to apologize and ask for revenge, so he jumped down to the ground and pointed outside: "you go, go out, get out!" he was

like a fried kitten, angry and scolding, but there were tears in his eyes.

wang jin frowned and said softly, "yan rong, don't cry."

his tone and voice were too gentle, which made yan rong's heart sour, and he gritted his teeth and said, "you go out."

wang jin went in and put the ice cream on the desk next to him.

yan rong shouted, "don't come in!" i told you to go out! wang jin turned

a deaf ear and strode over to him and pulled him into his arms.

he struggled so hard that he said, "you bastard! go away! get out!

wang jin hugged him more forcefully and called out to him softly: "yan rong, yan rong, my yan rong." yan rong's

heart was soft and desperate by these shouts, wang jin wanted to seduce him, he could not resist at all, as long as wang jin was gentle with him, his principles immediately collapsed.

he couldn't hold back the tears in his eyes, and could only bite his lip, unwilling to cry out.

wang jin hugged his body that was trembling slightly from crying, and explained in a painful whisper: "it is not that i took jin yue home, he accompanied the university tutor to my house, or it was an ordinary teacher and student gathering." i didn't do anything with him.

yan rong whimpered, "... well. <

he believed it, and he would believe anything wang jin said, as long as wang jin said it.