Chapter 24

the drunkard on the couch slept until the next day when he woke up, and when he opened his eyes, he saw wang jin sitting on the sofa opposite him playing with his mobile phone, listening to the sound of playing a happy landlord.

he remembered what seemed to have been thrown up on the carpet yesterday, and now that carpet was gone.

he was a little embarrassed and shouted, "second brother, are you not going to work today?"

wang jin glanced at him, and his eyes returned to his mobile phone, saying, "rest." he was

covered with a thin quilt, it must have been covered by wang jin for him, the weather was not cold, but the heating was also stopped, if you slept on the sofa for a night like that, it was estimated that you would have a cold.

the second brother is still very good to him.

he sat up, grabbed his hair, and said with a shy face, "second brother, is there anything to eat?" i am hungry.

wang jin said, "there is one in the refrigerator, heat it yourself."

he went to heat the milk and bread himself, holding a cup in one hand and a slice of bread in the other, and ate it, saying, "i lost the key to the house over there, forgot it during the day, and remembered it when i drank too much at night, so i asked the brothers who played together to send me here."

wang jin said disgustedly, "swallow what is in your mouth before you speak." what about xiao xie? didn't he live with you? it was the

young man who came to help wang chao move last time, called xie zhuxing.

wang chao sat down next to wang jin, sat down on the arm of the sofa, and said, "when he returned to his hometown, he had a cousin who got married and let him be a groomsman."

wang jin didn't say anything more. <

wang chao was eating while swallowing dates, while looking at wang jindou's landlord, the food could not block his mouth: "you play at home when you rest?" our mother told you to learn mahjong and you didn't learn... out of pair nine! hold on!

wang jin did not come out of the pair nine, out of the pair of sharp children.

wang chao looked at it, thinking that he might think of three hooks and nines in a while, and said, "what about your little tender grass?" it's such a good day, ask him out for a while? what does it mean to be bored at home?

wang jin paused and nodded his cards.

wang chao: "... what are you doing here? you're not right again. wang jin's

face was flat.

another player took the opportunity to finish the two pairs that were almost rotten in his hand.

wang chao lamented: "look at it, lose, you don't have to fight with happy beans, net blind cards."

wang jin directly pressed the lock screen button, got up and went straight upstairs.

wang chao sat there, stunned for a while before thinking,, eighty percent is with the little tender grass and yellow, no wonder it is not easy to rest for a day, actually nestled at home alone to fight the landlord, really desolate.

the second brother was lonely and miserable, he didn't have the heart to go, anyway, it was okay, just stay here with the second brother for a day.

wang jin went back to the room, took the book and sat down at the desk to read, and before he could read two lines, he walked away.

in fact, there was no need for wang chao to remind him, he would unconsciously think of yan rong every once in a while. <

he was a little worried.