Chapter 59

wang jin thought about the scene of yan rong leaving him countless times, yan rong has been able to take care of himself, and he also has the courage and ability to pursue a better world, so that even if there is more sadness and helplessness, he can also say goodbye to yan rong without regrets, because he has done everything he wants to do and should do for yan rong.

however, at this time, yan rong was still a little teenager who did not understand, and he still had love and dependence on him, so he told him to separate.

he was in a bit of a trance, why didn't he lose yan rong in advance before he reached the day when yan rong grew up?

yan rong said those two words, then turned to the side in a hurry, wiped the tears from his face with his arm, and said, "you work, i'm leaving." wang jin couldn't

bear the sourness of his heart, he wanted to hug him, wanted to comfort him, but the person who made him sad was just himself, and finally he could only say: "you said the cabinet, what is going on?" did you turn your face to your classmates?

yan rong stepped back and said, "i can solve it."

wang jin frowned and said, "if there is something on the other side of the school, i want you to help you find liang xi..."

yan rong interrupted: "i will find him myself, thank you."

his eyes were filled with tears, he couldn't even see wang jin's face clearly, he choked up and said hard, "thank you for being willing to accompany me for a few months, i will remember your kindness to me, i hope that in the future... no, there is no future, we don't want to see each other in the future, i don't want to see you again.

wang jin: "..."

yan rong left.

wang jin stood still. <

after a long time, he supported his knees and slowly bent down, taking a big breath.

the air is real, the dizzy dizzy from lack of oxygen is also real, and it's all true.

he really lost his face.

yan rong came out of the office, finally collapsed, and hurried to the corner of the corridor, facing the wall, covering his eyes with his hands, and crying silently.

his mind flashed through the scenes in which he and wang jin went from acquaintance to love and then to this moment, and found that in addition to the phrase "get married after the twentieth birthday", wang jin had never given him any promises.

it turned out that from beginning to end, it was really his wishful thinking that they could love each other forever, but wang jin just regarded him as a passer-by in life.

in the past few months, he had been the only one who had been looking forward to the heavens and the earth, and the love he thought he had never existed.

he cried enough, and when he left, he met cong cong, who was in an automatic wheelchair, and came to find wang jin again, with the lunch box still on his leg.

cong cong saw him face to face and said with some embarrassment: "i heard that your father is back, this bun is really delicious... what happened to you? yan rong's eyes were

red and swollen, and he looked very embarrassed, but he said strongly, "not much, i'm fine."

congcong speculated, "today, monday, did you skip class?" scolded by your dad?

yan rong did not speak, but he blocked the way to prevent cong cong from passing, and cong cong had to continue to talk to him: "how high are you?" <

yan rong said, "senior one."

cong cong was surprised: "i thought you were older than me, and i was also a senior."