Chapter 54

the troubles of teenagers, in the eyes of many adults, will always be similar to the arrogance of giving new words to force sadness, like now wang chao looks at yan rong, and he feels that he thinks too much.

so many people in love in the world, the division and merger is not necessarily always related to love, so many seven years of itching, middle-aged divorce, most of them are just a gap between the chicken and garlic, full of fresh love in the day after day becomes old and rough, and even by the original owner of that love dislike, no one wants to mention it again, occasionally think of when you are young and will fall in love with this person, will feel that you are really blind. the companions who can hold hands and walk to the sunset red in the end are often responsible in the end.

adults understand this truth, but yan rong does not understand it.

he thinks that what he gives wang jin is all of himself, and he hopes that wang jin will also respond to his equal amount of love and trust, which is fair.

he always stressed that he was not a child, and he hoped that he could grow up quickly, just to become a man who could really stand side by side with wang jin.

he hoped that he could grow into a tree next to wang jin, but wang jin seemed to want him only to be a vine plant.

it wasn't the fairness he wanted, nor was it the love he understood.

after the tree cave with wang chao, he not only did not feel that his mood had changed, but he was more depressed, wang chao could not understand him, he thought, maybe the "adults" would not understand him, otherwise wang jin would guess people's hearts, and he would not know what he wanted.

frustrated, he said goodbye to wang chao and went upstairs to his room.

the homework book was neatly placed on the desk, there was the sound of water in the bathroom, and wang jin was taking a bath.

he pushed open the bathroom door, wang jin was washing his hair, his head was full of shampoo bubbles, and he closed his eyes and said, "yan rong?

he answered, "hmm.

wang jin said, "you first go to correct your homework, there is a wrong physics problem." he heard that

the door was closed again, thinking that yan rong had gone to change his homework, so he opened the shower to rinse his hair, flushed almost, wiped his face and opened his eyes.

yan rong stood there with his back against the door to watch him.

wang jin froze and asked, "what's wrong?"

yan rong said with a deep face, "i want to ask you a question." wang jin turned

off the water and said, "you ask."

yan rong thought, it is better to ask, maybe wang jin is not thinking like that at all, wang jin and wang chao are not the same, wang jin is so smart, emotional intelligence is also very high, and wang chao... doesn't look too smart.

thinking so, but it was still possible to hear a sad answer from wang jin's mouth, yan rong's gaze became a little evasive, and he did not dare to look directly into wang jin's eyes, and finally inadvertently landed under wang jin's abdomen.

the bathroom light was bright, the details could be seen clearly, he had not observed it for such a long time, and he felt that it seemed to look better than he remembered.

wang jin: "..."

yan rong said wordlessly, "are you |?"

wang jin: "... tthis doesn't matter, what are you trying to ask me? facing