chapter 18

yan rong's heart arose some unspeakable emotions, like disappointment and happiness.

he said, "good, goodbye."

wang jin said, "by the way, i almost forgot one thing."

yan rong stood on the steps and asked somewhat coldly, "what's the matter?"

wang jin saw his change, but did not know, said: "my father is really not the boss of the underworld."

yan rong: "... i heard brother berto say that he was a gold miner.

wang jin said, "someone told you, but no one told my elementary school classmates, many of them, until now, still think that i am a black second generation."

yan rong said strangely, "didn't you tell the truth in the end?"

wang jin sighed lightly and said, "at that time, i was timid and wanted face, i was afraid of losing people, and i didn't dare to tell the truth to my classmates."

yan rong thought about it, straightened his back, and said, "i am very brave."

wang jin smiled and said softly, "it's cold, go up quickly." kan

yan rong got into the elevator before he left.

in the elevator, yan rong carried the lanterns carelessly, looking at the rising floors, some of them were like waking up from a dream.

the night on the willow tip of this month is too pure, and wang jin, who is also filtered, is as soft and beautiful as a perfect "qing ren". fortunately, he already knew what kind of person wang jin was actually.

he felt that wang jin should also like him, like him young and beautiful, like him to be very cool, maybe there are others, but in the end he still likes him like a bedmate.

wang jin was willing to play with him, teach him math problems, and was willing to temporarily act as a listener and comforter when he was unhappy, but wang jin had no intention of crossing the line, and if he wanted to let him misunderstand something, wang jin would not have braked the car before kissing him.

therefore, wang jin is a bed partner who can get a hundred points, handsome, bed skilled, always smiling softly, and holding a measure, which will not give people other hope than | love.

back at home, liang xi had already fallen asleep after drinking, and bai tu was still waiting for him.

"went to see the lantern festival?" berto greeted him and asked, "have fun?"

he noticed that bertu looked at his lantern and said sheepishly, "go, those lanterns are very beautiful."

bertu smiled and asked, "playing so late, hungry or not?" i'll help you make something to eat.

yan rong said busily, "no, i'm not hungry, i'm very full for dinner." in the

end, botu still went to warm a cup of milk and sent it to his room, and he had to take it and sincerely said, "thank you brother botu."

he drank a large mouthful of milk, and when he found that bertu was looking at him with scrutinizing eyes, his heart was suddenly shocked, and he forced himself to calm down: "brother bertu, what's wrong?"

bertu stopped talking for a moment before he said, "today... what have you done? <

yan rong sat up straight with the milk cup and said, "in the morning, wang jinzhou taught me to finish my homework, went to the movie in the afternoon, and at night he took me to the lantern party." in

disbelief, bertu wondered, "nothing else?"

yan rong didn't want to talk about his chance encounter with his classmates and other things that caused it, "there really isn't."