Chapter 32

at nine o'clock the next morning, wang jin called yan rong and told him to get up.

yan rong said, "i'm already up and ready to write my homework."

wang jin asked him, "have you eaten breakfast?"

yan rong said, "i drank a glass of milk and ate half a box of biscuits."

wang jin said, "well, writing homework on an empty stomach will make you stupid."

yan rong didn't believe it and said, "you're less deceitful."

wang jin smiled and said, "how is it a deception?" i'm a doctor. yan rong's logic is

particularly clear: "stupid is not a disease."

wang jin couldn't help but laugh and said, "forget it, you can't be stupid, little clever."

yan rong said, "what about you?" staying with your mom?

wang jin said, "no, my brother accompanied her to buy vegetables, and when my brother returned at noon, she wanted to cook."

yan rong said with some envy, "your lunch today must be very rich."

wang jin felt that he was a little pitiful, and said, "my mother's cooking is not delicious at all."

yan rong asked in surprise, "will it be worse than the fried rice you made?"

wang jin lost his memory: "when did i cook fried rice?" the

two talked like this for half an hour, but it was also sweet.

wang jin heard wang chao's voice downstairs and said, "they are back, i will go downstairs to have a look." yyou concentrate on your homework, don't patronize and play.

yan rongyi said reluctantly, "well... what should i do if i have a problem that i can't do?

wang jin said, "shoot it and pass it on to me, and teach it to you when i'm fine." after

hanging up the phone, yan rong did not have the heart to continue writing his homework for a while, tilting his head on the desk, feeling a little empty.

he was not afraid to meet wang jin's mother at all, and even wanted to get to know her and wang jin's father quickly.

i heard that in china, only people who want to get married will take their lovers to meet their parents.

wang jin did not want to get married, and of course did not want to take him to see wang's mother.

he read some introductions about unmarried people on the internet, what kind of statements are there, some say that it may be because he has seen too many failure cases and have a fear of marriage, there may be that he only wants to enjoy the pleasure of love and does not want to face the triviality of chai rice oil and salt, and there is a saying that ning que has not been able to meet the right one, and finally simply gave up the marriage plan, there are many complicated words, he did not understand all of them, in the end, i don't know what kind of unmarried wang jin is.

he really wanted to marry wang jin, just like liang xi and bai tu, have a common home, eat together every day, sleep together, do everything together, if wang jin likes, they will also have two dogs, take them to the bend together, bathe them together, think about it is too happy.

although it is also very good to communicate with wang jin like this now, i always feel a little less secure. <

asians are the least likely to look old, the appearance will be much younger than the actual age, like wang jin, a handsome man who is attractive and will seduce people, even if he is forty or fifty years old, he will still easily please girls and gays.