Chapter 35

yan rong still suspects that wang jin is perfunctory, and asks, "what do you hate about him?"

wang jin said honestly, "it's a little difficult.

yan rong didn't know what "difficult" meant, and pondered it, thinking that jin yue must have been pestering wang jin just now.

he was angry and said, "i knew he was here to seduce you, it was so annoying."

wang jin couldn't help but laugh, and yan rong's jealous appearance was also very cute.

he didn't want to keep talking about jin yue, and said, "it's almost eight o'clock, can i still eat swedish meatballs today?"

yan rong didn't want to go on endlessly for this person.

today was the first time he cooked for wang jin, and he should leave a good memory of only the two of them.

so he suppressed the negative emotions, carefully and skillfully followed the planned menu, made the soup and meatballs, cooked two more pasta, and poured the meatballs and sauce on top.

wang jin, who was only responsible for squeezing juice, boasted: "it's really powerful."

yan rong was happy again, and finally decorated the plate with broccoli and carrots.

the two sat together and had a warm dinner together.

yan rong thought, anyway, wang jin was not seduced by jin yue, indicating that jin yue did not have any charm in his eyes, if he really did not even pay attention to jin yue, it would not be like wang jin.

before going to bed, wang jin urged him to take medicine. <

he had no fever for a long time, and his cold symptoms were almost as good, but he still had some coughs.

wang jin left the medicine for tomorrow morning again, and the rest was stuffed into his shoulder bag, and instructed: "remember to eat on time, this is the amount of three days, and it will be almost the same after eating." usually drink more hot water, cover the quilt at night, and never get cold again. yan rong was

still playing with his mobile phone and casually replied, "got it."

wang jin looked at the time and said, "don't play, go take a shower, you have to get up early tomorrow and send you back to school."

yan rong slept all afternoon, and was not sleepy now, but still obediently went to take a shower, and then lay on the bed and continued to play.

wang jin heard that he was talking to his classmates about wechat, so he didn't say anything more about him and went to take a shower himself.

it's good to have more contact with your peers.

when he came out, yan rong was no longer playing with his mobile phone, lying there, his eyes rolling, not knowing what he was thinking.

he lifted the other side of the quilt and lay down, and yan rong immediately came from the side and hugged him.

he patted yan rong's back and coaxed, "hurry up and sleep."

yan rong rubbed his face on his shoulder and said, "i don't want to sleep, i have to go back to school when i wake up." wang jin said, "is

it bad to go back to school?"

yan rong said, "no, i don't want to go to school anymore, i just want to be with you."

wang jin laughed and said, "that's not okay, you don't have a uniform to wear if you don't go to school."

yan rong said, "i'm handsome without a uniform." <

wang jin said, "well, you are handsome no matter how you are."