Chapter 40

the innocent chestnut rolled twice on the table and didn't move.

yan rong looked at it, and then looked at wang jin.

wang jin's face had an obvious tired look, but his eyes looked at him with concern.

he suddenly had a little regret.

a few months ago, when he was not fascinated by wang jin, he knew that wang jin liked jin yue, and later he was impressed with wang jin, and he did not feel very concerned about this matter.

wang jin is in his thirties, he has not liked talents that are not normal, what is the big deal about liking a person? it's just that that person just happens to be jin yue, and if it's not jin yue, it will be someone else.

he didn't define his unhappiness as jealousy or jealousy, he just hated people like kim yue. after breaking up for so long, not only did he pestered wang jin endlessly, but he also didn't have a good intention to talk about chen sesame's rotten grain... that's right! jin yue's "ill will" is to provoke his relationship with wang jin, right?

he almost fell for kim yue!

he picked up the chestnut, threw it back into the paper bag containing the chestnuts, and said, "buy it all, don't waste it, i'll take it to school on monday and give it to my classmates."

wang jin did not speak, and he was not suitable to express any more opinions on chestnuts.

yan rong opened the takeaway box of beef noodles again, pushed it in front of wang jin, and said, "you eat it."

wang jin also had no intention of eating.

yan rong bowed his head and apologized, "i'm sorry, i shouldn't have lost my temper with you, and i didn't allow you to eat." wang jin's

eyebrows wrinkled.

yan rong said, "actually, i was already hungry, the chestnuts are also very sweet, what i just said was angry, you are so tired from overtime, and you help me buy chestnuts and dinner, but i lost my temper with you, i am too bad." he sincerely apologized and tried

to reflect on himself, he didn't want wang jin to think that he was an unreasonable person, nor did he want to cause a mustard between them because of a sugar-fried chestnut.

wang jin's eyebrows wrinkled even more.

yan rong thought that he was still unhappy, and took the initiative to take the chopsticks and handed them over, saying: "you don't want this, i don't want you to have low blood sugar."

wang jin looked at him, sighed lightly, took the chopsticks, and did not rush to eat the noodles, but said: "i don't want you to always be so sensible." the

word is undoubtedly an absolute positive word in yanrong's concept, and he asked: "is it bad to understand things?" wang jin said, "it's

not bad, but i like to see how you don't know things so well in front of me."

yan rong didn't understand much, and only picked the part he wanted to understand: "i know, you like what i look like." that's

true, but that's really not what wang jin wants to say now.

he liked all of yan rong's appearance, but he didn't like yan rong's injured appearance. <

in the past, when yan rong mentioned jin yue, in addition to not liking it as always, the most common words were "don't care", "don't care", "don't talk about him", but every time jin yue appeared, yan rong clearly cared, cared, and wanted to say it clearly.

he really cared about jin yue's existence, but wang jin had never made it clear to him what kind of existence jin yue really was.

so today, the more easily jin could hurt him.

wang jin looked at him silently for a moment and said, "i bought chestnuts for jin yue on a snowy day, and i also gave him an umbrella on a rainy day, and one year during the spring festival, in order to help him buy a ticket home, i was still queuing at the train station until five o'clock in the morning."

yan rong: "..."

wang jin said, "i was really sincere with him at that time, plus i was still young, not to mention frostbitten ears, drenched in rain, and didn't sleep all night, it was he who let me die, and i may go too." yan rong's

eyes widened, similar words, jin yue said that he could not stand it, wang jin said it himself, stabbing him from the ear and even the seven tips are faintly sore.

this time, he admitted he was jealous.

wang jin continued: "before him, i didn't like others, he was my first love, and then broke up, i couldn't put it down, i couldn't get out for a long time, my family urged me to get married, i couldn't do it, i said i was unmarried.

yan rong couldn't make any expression, he sat there, he had thought about the question many times before," "why is wang jin unmarried?" many times, he thought about it more often, he even loved wu and wu, he thought that the word "unmarried" was very cool and cute, but he didn't think about the reason that it was not only not cool at all, but also so hurtful.

he only knew that wang jin liked jin yue, but he didn't expect that wang jin had paid for jin yue, so he was really sincere.