Chapter 27

in the morning, wang jin still got up at seven o'clock as usual, did not wake up yan rong, and quietly went to work.

yan rong slept until he woke up naturally, but yesterday's position was too exhausting, he cried until he was almost starved of oxygen, the whole person was still dizzy, lying on the bed for half a day, before he woke up like a dream.

he had no clean clothes to change into.

when he left last week, he thought he would never come again, so he took all his clothes and personal belongings with him, and the clothes wang jin had worn yesterday had washed them for him and hung them outside.

now, at the head of the bed, there was a set of half-new clothes of 180 yards, not the same set i had seen last time.

how many people's clothes does the wang jin family still have?

he pushed the dress off the field, not too pleased.

this week, the school organized a physical examination, and his current height is between one meter 76 and 1 meter 77, and it may take a year or two to grow to be as tall as wang jin.

his two adoptive fathers were about the same height and stature, and the two often wore mixed clothes, and the coat that beitu wore the first day often appeared on liang xi the next day.

he was very envious, if one day in the future, he could also change clothes with wang jin, it would be very good.

he put on wang jin's clothes, rolled up his sleeves and trousers, went downstairs for breakfast, and then went back upstairs.

after playing with the phone for a while, he was bored, so he threw the phone aside and took the book from the shelf to read.

the title of the book is "biliary surgery", both inside and outside are somewhat old, it should have been read by wang jin many times, and there are many lines and annotations made with different color pens. <

wang jin's characters are beautiful, the pen is flowing, the font is rounded, the edges and corners are not so distinct, and there is no aggression.

much like his man, gentle and likable, people will easily like him.

yan rong couldn't understand the content of the book, only looked at wang jin's annotations, some places were very serious to write "reference xxx case", "combined with x year x month x day x teacher x thesis" and the like, but some places on ... there is a page of content about some kind of surgical complications, the content looks difficult to understand, look at the handwriting of the mark should be written in different periods, the focus is drawn out of a paragraph, next to the blank space is written can't remember to eat |, there is a line of small words first time to eat, and then another line of smaller words second time to eat.

there is no third time.

...... i should remember it.

yan rong held the book and couldn't help but hahaha.

wang jin came back at noon, went upstairs to push the door, saw him sitting at his desk and reading those medical books with relish, and was surprised and said: "is it good?" yan rong was

also very surprised, and said, "looks good." how did you get back?

wang jin said, "it's okay in the afternoon, i'll be back."

yan rong said, "oh. the

two men were strangely quiet for a moment.

they all need a buffer to accommodate relationships that have changed.

wang jin asked, "hungry or not?" going to dinner?

yan rong nodded, "good." <

wang jin went to put away the clothes that were drying, and said, "it's already dry, you change your clothes first."