Chapter 43

of the big ballast yan rong's legs are really white, and the t-shirt is really short.

wang jin did not want wang chaobai to see it, and then carried him back to the room, squeezed the toothpaste on the electric toothbrush, and forced it into his mouth.

this time, the sleeping beauty was finally awakened.

wang jin said, "well, get up and wash up, i'll go make more breakfast, my brother is here."

yan rong brushed his teeth and asked vaguely, "what did he come here so early?" yeah

, what are you doing so early?

"xie zhuxing and his father came to see a stomach disease, and his mother came with him, lined up the expert number, and it will take turns in a few days." wang chao explained to his brother, "i didn't stay in the hotel, i stayed with us for the time being, and i will wait for them to leave before going back."

wang jin said, "didn't he tell his family?" what else are you hiding?

wang chao skimmed his lips: "do you really live with his parents?" think about it and die hard, or go back to our home, sleep a few times when you want, and do what you love. on

this uncontrolled appearance, really with xiao xie's parents for a few days, but also for the second old man tired, the son has to find a man, but also find a quality.

wang jin didn't say anything more, anyway, he went to work early and left work late every day, and wang chao's presence at home didn't have much impact.

he asked, "do you have a job today?"

wang chao smiled and giggled: "no, i have a rest this week, there is a notice on the weekend, you can play together after work, is it very happy?" <

wang jin said, "well, happy, you come here."

wang chaohu wondered, "what?"

wang jin squinted at him and said, "i see if your legs are white or not."

wang chao: "..."

yan rong finished washing, got dressed, took a shoulder bag, he was afraid of being late, three steps and two steps jumped down from the stairs.

there was a noise in the kitchen, and wang jin fried eggs inside.

there was only wang chao in the living room, he turned around, lying on the back of the sofa to look at yan rong, one hand still covering half of his face, and greeted: "goode cat ning."

yan rong said strangely, "early, what happened to your face?" wang chao was

resentful, had the heart to expose his second brother's fierce face, thought about it and did not dare, said: "not much, a little allergic."

yan rong was not very familiar with him, and politely expressed concern: "spring is easy to be like this, what are you allergic to?" pollen?

wang chao said, "no, legs." yan rong looked

puzzled, thinking that he was surrounded by the profound chinese, and he loved his face and did not want to show timidity, so he pretended to understand and said, "oh, didn't you let your brother show you?"

wang chao: "... it was he who saw it and became like this. time was

tight, hurriedly eating breakfast, wang jin sent yan rong to school, wang chao stayed at home, and went back to the room to catch up on sleep. <

at the school gate, wang jin instructed: "this week we will cool down for a few days, don't rush to change clothes, spring and autumn freeze, you know?"