SDES Chapter 99: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (8) •

Start from the beginning

Qin Lang's brows furrowed even deeper and every expression said that he was extremely disappointed with this eldest prince.

Yuan Heng's self-healing attempt to make the atmosphere a bit more relaxed was completely unsuccessful. Instead, he didn't know how to speak. He stood bewildered in front of Qin Lang with his face pale.

Although Qin Lang's tone still could not hear any fluctuations, it was definitely two degrees lower than when he greeted Yuan Heng: "Your Highness, it's time for you to go back to training."

"..." Yuan Heng had to leave.

"Ha, I was disliked by the Duke..."

"I heard that the person he admired most in the past was the Duke, but the Duke only values ​​powerful people -  unlike him..."

"He was just asking for contempt."

Yuan Heng pursed his lips. Although the students' discussion was not loud, he still heard it clearly. His face was extremely bad, and he looked back at the large group of people who had turned and left. The figure of that person was completely blocked by the tall and straight man behind him, no matter how much he looked, he couldn't see a piece of his clothes.

Out of sight. Just like when he returned to the palace, everyone including himself, compared with Qin Lang, he thought of these four words.

Yuan Heng slumped his head and whispered to himself: "What should I do? I seem to be hated by the Duke..."

Listening to the laughter of those classmates, he felt harshness for the first time. It more anger than embarrassment.

The servant's worry really happened, "His Royal Highness..."

Yuan Heng stopped and looked at the classmates who had no longer talked about him as he approached, "I don't want to go anywhere at all... Let's go back to the classroom."

The college was divided into four departments. Red Wings, Blue Wings, Deep Blue Wings, White Wings. The corresponding ones are those who have fighting companion animals, those who have auxiliary abilities, those who make animal armor, and those who come to learn textbook knowledge and improve their temperament and culture.

Although several departments belong to the same college, the color of the school uniform was also different according to the name of the department.

The red and blue divisions generally join the army directly after graduating from the academy, and if they graduate with good grades, they can also be recommended by the instructors and directly serve as second lieutenants.

Ninety percent of Chi would join the army, while Qing, who was not wary, can choose to practice medicine like Zhou Zhi. Bai Duo was one of those nobles who did not have companion animals or who were relatively tasteles, and they only come to the academy to get a diploma. Their status in the academy was also the lowest.

As for the deep blue made of animal armor, it is actually the most popular, not for anything else, because it is the most profitable after graduation. The beast armor could not only improve the defense power of the companion beast, but also the highly skilled beast armor masters can greatly improve the attack ability of the companion beast.

Although the environment they live in looked safe, those monsters would occasionally attack the human world on a large scale, which required one person to have at least one set of beast armor by his side, just in case. The quality of the beast armor directly determines the safety of the companion beast, so a set of top-quality beast armor would naturally yield a lot of money.

There were actually many academies like Yiguo, but Yiyi was definitely the one with the best resources. If nothing else, the instructors who train Chi were all retired soldiers with at least the rank of major. Moreover, those who want to join the army must also graduate from such academies. After all, to fight with monsters, it is not enough to just fill up the numbers. Wouldn’t it be a gift to people without huge companion beasts in front of monsters?