SDES Chapter 97: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (6) •

Start from the beginning

Butler: "Yes." The butler sighed quietly, the master was still as strict and proud as always, and the same was true for his wife, even if he knew how people who didn't have a companion animal would be ostracized and ridiculed when they enter the wing, he still has to let the child go in and study and get rid of his pariah status - Wing was an academy that only children of nobles and royalty could enter.

He knew that - that was precisely because the master liked the child and wanted him to face these difficulties and become better, but for the child, would he think that the master didn't care about his feelings at all, and even felt that the master despised him in the ghetto ever? After all, not many people could accept this kind of liking, especially the lady looked very weak, and he must be easily bullied in the academy, would he blame the master at that time? And the master was a person who didn't like cowardly people at all. Would his wife's complaints make him disappointed in him, and then the two gradually become farther and farther away from each other...

Well! The housekeeper was full of worries about the future of the master's marriage.

Qin Lang read a book in the yard alone for a while. When the wind picked up, he was pushed into the study by the housekeeper. His current health was really not very good, and he might catch a cold if he blows in the wind. Regarding that question, Qin Lang was shaken again, which seemed a little different from those wheelchair bosses. After all, those bosses were all good except for their legs, and their waist and arms were all strong. Like him, with a weak buff, the doctor told him not to exercise vigorously? ? ?

Wasn't that the only way to lie flat?

The system clapped its hands: "Congratulations, I finally thought of the problem! By the way, I remind you that you have been poisoned. You have to scrap it once."

What? !

Qin Lang closed the book abruptly, "What's the situation? You only tell me now that I are poisoned? And what exactly does scrapping mean? Is that scrapping or my body scrapping? Is it something like aphrodisiac? Why don't I feel anything at all?"

System: "It's a special poison in this world. It won't let you die directly, but it will make you lose your male function. As for where the poison came from, do you remember the package of sleep-aiding herbs before you got married??"

Qin Lang looked indifferent: "don't try to skip the topic, why didn't you tell me at that time?"

System: "Aren't you afraid of OOC? The doctor you have always trusted was given to you, and the housekeeper who had taken care of you from childhood to adulthood would help you. Do you know that you will be ignorant?"

Qin Lang continued to look at him indifferently.

The system surrendered: "Okay, okay, I slipped at the time, and when I found out that you were already asleep, I didn't think I would die as soon as I smelled it, so I didn't bother to talk about it. Besides, with this isn't it possible to lie flat with the character design? But if you want an antidote, I have it here, and your husband can help you, so it's not a big deal."

Qin Lang touched his chin and thought for a while: "Tell me, what is the specific symptom of this seizure?"

System: "It's just that you can't talk to people. But you're a man, you just can't [beep-] someone else, the person who gave you the drug is quite yin, and the drug was given to you on the first day of marriage, at first glance It’s another attack. One night has passed, and you won’t be able to lift it again. You have lost all my pride, and you will deprive of the last bit. It’s better to be stabbed to death…”

"What does it mean at first glance? Huh?" Qin Lang was dissatisfied. "But the fact that he will give me this medicine shows that he really hates the original owner. He must make me happy if I die. Aren't you afraid that I will suddenly become a pervert?"