Chapter Nineteen: Every day, October

Chapter Nineteen

Every day, October.

I woke up early to cook breakfast and hangover soup for the three traveling today.

It's just five in the morning, and everyone is still sleeping. Heeseung hyung, Jay, and Riki are leaving today to return to their reality of life.

I wanted to prepare one last meal for them. It's going to be a long time before I can do it again.

I couldn't help but blush as I remember the scene of yesterday's night. It is still fresh and vivid, and I feel like it will always be like this, and I'll never see this kitchen the same as before.

Of course, that's going to be the case. I didn't know and imagined I'll be getting my first kiss on a kitchen counter.

I actually didn't plan how my first would be. I never expected it to be fairytale-like but not in the kitchen either, Still I knew better it was perfect because it was with the man I truly like. It's the bestest and most ideal of any imagination or scene I can come up with.

I smiled unconsciously as I flipped the sunny-side-up eggs on the pan. I finished cooking the bacon, hotdogs, and rice a while ago; I set aside the egg and changed it to the pot for the hangover soup.

"Good morning, Baby..." his familiar sweet soft voice made me feel giddy. The endearment 'Baby' didn't also fail to make my heart drop from my stomach because of so much fluttery. I looked at him with a soft smile, and as soon as our eyes met, my knees turned to jelly.

"Good morning." I greeted him and let him snake my waist from behind hugging me as he rested his head on my shoulder. I was filled with warmth under his touch, and how I couldn't suppress blooming smiles showed it, I held his arms, caressing them softly.

"You woke up early." He started, I glanced at him briefly, and I wish I didn't. It was too early to feel drunk because of him, our faces were just inches away, and the way his soft smiles and eyes gazed at me wasn't helping.

He raised his eyebrows, perhaps confused by my stiff reaction. He must have nothing but innocence; while us kissing flashed on my mind, I felt my cheeks gets colored hues of pink as I averted my gazes away from him. "I-I want to prepare the last meal for them," I managed to say, busying myself by putting the ingredients on the pot as the water boils.

I felt him nod, but the way I could hear him laughing softly made me feel more embarrassed, "You're so red." He whispered gently in my ears, teasing me. Of course, I do. I was blatantly watching my first kiss in mind, in your arms and early in the morning. "I know what you're thinking..." he added, bumping our heads in a way that couldn't hurt me.

I blush more at that, "Stop it!" I told him in a small voice feeling guilty, "You should let go of me, Hoon," I added that made his hold loosen, "Hmm? just one more minute." He bargains in a very soft tone. It almost sounded like music.

And who I am to deny a God's angel-like him, "One minute. I don't want to serve them an overcooked meal this time." I added that made both of us laugh heartily.

I let him hug me in silence as I put seasonings and stirred the soup, I could feel him from time to time nosing my shoulder and planting a soft kiss on it, but that didn't annoy me. I leaned against his body feeling his warmth more,

I have never felt so comfortable and relaxed as this; there was magic in his warmth that made me feel so safe and something more profound I almost forgot how it felt.

"Jake hyung, Sungh-oon..hyung.." I unconsciously pushed Sunghoon, who almost lost his balance, after hearing footsteps towards us, and Niki calling us... I looked at the kitchen door, and he was already standing there. The child has a frown on his forehead. He seems puzzled and skeptical as his stares swap with Hoon and me.