Chapter Five: Picture

Chapter Five

Picture

The back garden turned into a bit of a campsite for us. There were white blankets instead of camping tents as the younger ones lay on them. Watching the dazzling seas of stars stretching to infinity and captivating full moon after the serene darkness took over the skies.

Hee hyung and Jay are grilling the foods, laughing enjoying their casual conversation at the barbeque place the younger ones set up a while ago. They were sitting on camping chairs with beers in their hand as they waited for the barbeques to be ready. There was also a table beside them where the raw food was. So there will be no need for them to run around.

Hoon was sitting at the picnic table. I was at the portable hammock beside it as we watched everyone, me occasionally taking pictures. "They did well decorating the place," I said with a sense of proudness for them; as I took pictures, I turned around once more, clicking my camera.

"They sure did," He agreed simply while watching the younger ones laugh at their own world. I smiled and went back, taking shots.

There were short garland bulbs at the mini terrace of our back door, which made additional lights for us, aside from the four lamp posts quite far from one another, to light up the place.

On the right side was the bonfire the younger ones requested, which helped us feel warmth despite the cold night breeze; since this was a countryside known as nature haven, the breeze was much more out here. The reason we are all wearing jackets, hoodies, and long pants. There were also camping chairs surrounding the bonfire where we could sit on later around it.

At the same table where we are, The cooked barbeques lining up... Various barbeques are here from meats, kinds of seafood, sausages, and vegetables. The snacks and games are on the side corner, and the chillers are where the beers are stored.

"Jake hyung, could you throw us some snacks." Riki requested. I laughed and nodded. I picked five big random snacks and watched them move their blanket next to Hee hyung and Jay, maybe so they could talk and bond with them,

"Hoon, let's go there." I invited Hoon, he just nodded and walked towards me, getting the snack to carry it for me,

"Thank you, Hyung." the cute trio said in chorus, making me chuckle. We let them lay down while Hoon moved the camping hair for us to sit; I sat beside him when he stood up and got some meat barbeque from the grill and handed it to me, "You should eat, You haven't eaten anything." He told me, so I did.

"Hyung, it's Delicious," I told them. "Thanks to Jay." Hee hyung said, but Jay just said, "Of course to the one who's looking after it too." we all both laughed.

"That's corny Hyungs." Riki teased them; I just shook my head. We were having a usual conversation for almost an hour when Won suddenly said, "I'm glad Hyung we all met." He said while looking at the skies.

We all went silent as our eyes met before looking at the younger one. He didn't say it in a sad way nor happiness lingering on him, he has no expression, but we can all tell he didn't say it as empty words as tears slowly formed in his eyes.

He bit his lips and chuckled, "I just want you to know, and I want to thank you, guys." He added, now roaming his eyes to look at us.

We all smiled and nodded, "We do too Won." Jay hyung said, assuring him, "That's right." I added. I really meant it from my heart.

"Hyungs will always be right at your back." Hee hyung said. He looked around then stared at us one by one, "Not just Won but all of you, Even after this trip." He added and smiled, assuring us.