Writer's Note + Synopsis

We Fell In Love In October

Jake is a photographer who went on a trip to the countryside in the autumn of October. He met Sunghoon that became his companion on that October journey. When October ended, they came back into their own reality and realized that they fell in love with each other on that October trip.

In hope, all for love, In the searching for one another. Are they going to find each other just like that October, or will their love be forgotten by time and will remain unknown, unsaid, and unfinished?

Disclaimers

These are a product of the writer's imagination and pure fiction. Characters are not associated with their portrayers in any way.

Be a responsible reader.

Reminders

I would use real places in this story as references, but not their actual names and locations. All places mentioned here will be assumed in the countryside of Hanjibang, where my plot is.

Not to confuse, I'll be using non-existence countryside and naming it Hanjibang, which means 'countryside' in English.

Lastly, English is not my first language. In advance, let me apologize for this story's grammatical, spelling, and any errors.

Writer's Note

Hi! I'm back with my second short story, "We Fell In Love In October" This story would be JakeHoon's Alternative Universe Book.

I hope you will enjoy reading this book and continue to support it in its ongoing mark.

This story will run fast pace and chapters could get long. I'll be taking my time to update, so please bear with me. I'll be updating every time I finish three chapters.

This short story under fanfiction consists of less than 20 to 25 chapters.

Other Works

If you are looking for something to read as you wait for this, you can also try my other completed stories, Jaywon's AU 'The Destiny Againsts.' my first full-length book. SunKi's AU 'A Night To Remember' my first short story and My Oneshot AU 'One In A Billion.' where you can choose your ships to lead.

I decided not to write JayWon's side story for A Night To Remember and delay the full-length book and push through to another short stories of the other members for the meantime.

I hope you would love and enjoy this book as much as the previous one if you have already read some of my work.

I'll be writing this soon.

Advance Happy Reading!

Thank you.

With so much Love,
SayHiStories❤️