Chapter Two: No End For Us

Chapter Two

No End For Us

Everyone was already outside when I went out of my room; it was our third day today, and we did nothing yesterday but take a rest, tired from the long travel. Some also had their tour, like the two best friends, Won and Sunoo, they went on some garden sanctuary nearby.

Like me, everyone was already freshened up, ready to go anytime soon after we finished breakfast,

We greeted each other good morning, and I am just in time for breakfast; there were eggs, plain and rice rolls, some flitter fruits, and desserts,

I sat on the vacant space and realized Sunghoon wasn't here yet, "The owner said she'll bring us to one of the tourist spots here." Heeseung hyung said.

I looked at him curiously, waiting for him to name the place, but he just said, She didn't mention the name." and shrugged his shoulder. I just nodded and started to eat,

We have fix schedule but can travel on our own if we want to. The homestay has recommended lists of places to visit; we all have to choose if we're going to, and they can bring us wherever it is.

I was in the middle of eating when someone sat beside me. I saw Sunghoon looking at me with his sleepy eyes even he had already refreshed himself, "Good morning," he greeted us. He was looking at me when he said that before roaming his eyes to the others.

"We didn't wake you up since you seemed to sleep later yesterday night," Jay said. He just nodded. "Thanks, I need it," he replied as he put food on his plates.

"So, are we going all together today?" Jungwon joined the conversation asking.

"That's okay with me," Heeseung hyung said. Riki also agreed,

"I'll go if Jake says yes." Sunghoon suddenly said, causing everyone to switch glances on us, looking puzzled.

"You got close fast... is that what late-night talks could do?" Hee hyung teased us, making everyone chuckle and look at us with playful smiles...

So he saw us. It was actually a brief conversation after I agreed he also went back in. I just shook my head at them couldn't help but laugh at the way they looked at us, "Okay then, We'll go with you." I told them. Since the two best friends would be here for just a week, It would be nice to bond with them too, perhaps.

It didn't take long when breakfast was quickly finished, and we got into our rooms to prepare and get our things. I just picked up a few extra batteries for my camera and my wallet and went out of my room,

I saw Sunghoon beside my door, seemed to wait for me. I just got the chance to look at him properly. He was wearing a black shirt and pants with loose fit on his white shoes. His fit was enough to emphasize his crazy body proportions and how angelic and good-looking he was.

I smiled at him before I ended up getting lost to him, and he did the same. Still, subtly, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have put you on the spot," he suddenly said, which made me look at him in confusion, "About a while ago, I shouldn't have said I'll come if you would." He added apologetically.

I smiled as I nodded at him, "It's okay. I wanted to try to bond with them, too, anyway." I replied to assure him. "Moreover, we're companions, right?" I reminded him, making him smile a little, and he nodded.

I want to bond with other people and regain my social life. Even in just this trip, there must be a reason why I feel comfortable around these people. Perhaps this was the sign of enjoying someone's company as much as I enjoy photography and would like to take that change.

When we got on it, the guys were already inside the van; Sunghoon gave me the seat next to the window, I thanked him delightedly, and he just nodded, keeping his quiet.