Chapter Six: Thankful

Chapter Six

Thankful

We reached the place Heeseung hyung said as our last destination here at Bangji City. My jaw dropped at the sight of colorful chalets infrastructure in line. It was not home but shops such as cafes, restaurants, and clothes souvenirs shops. There were also benches for the public and part of some food establishments.

On the other side was the water canals, where mini boats passes by. There were trees and flowers everywhere in full bloom, Hydrangeas, anemone, Cirsium, roses, geranium, Bergenia, and pleasing harmony.

It has a very classic vibe here, and I feel like I'm inside a movie, "I've never been in a place like this," I murmured. Heeseung hyung laughed at that but still had that fondly eyes as he looked at me,

"It's good you liked it here.," he said, looking at me,

There were a lot of people here, there was no car passing by as this was solely for tourists to explore by foot, though bikes could be rented to be used here. It was like mini Venice, still grand and elegant in its own way.

We scroll for about an hour. I took many pictures of the city view, I haven't left yet, but I want to return here again.

"It must be beautiful here at night?" I murmured but seems like I said it too loud after Heeseung hyung replied, "Want to stay here till the night?" he asked me, with gentle eyes and tone on me.

"No, hyung, I don't want to risk it. I don't want us to travel at night." I said, laughing softly even there was regret inside me. That would be really nice, really.

"We can't still try. Let me ask the driver later, hmm?" he said softly and ruffled my hair. I smiled at that.

We sat in one of the cafes, just outdoor table, and let Heeseung hyung order for us inside,

"I want to know how the kids doing," I murmured; the three youngest and Jay is actually not with us.

Jay and Jungwon went out on their own trip, same with Niki and Sunoo; It's been a few days since our barbeque party. They got a lot closer. I'm happy for them, they told us too before planning their trips. Who we are to forbid them, it just happened they have the same place they wanted to visit, and since their time is limited, They decided to go separate ways.

"They grown-up adults," Hoon reminded me. I just looked at him and nodded, "They are kids to me." I said, then rolled my eyes jokingly.

"They are doing well, don't worry, I'm sure they'll going to take care of each other. Moreover, a van is waiting for them too." He assured me.

I smiled at him and nodded,

Heeseung hyung also came back and gave us our drink, "Let's stay here for a while," he suggested, to which we all agreed. We enjoyed watching the sunset color the sky.

"Hyung, Thank you for bringing us here," I thanked Hee hyung with genuine smile, if it wasn't for him. Maybe I wasted the opportunity to know and visit this place.

"I don't accept just thank you, though!" he said, acting like he meant it. I laughed at that softly,

"Tell me what you want!" I replied, chuckling, "Pose for me, hyung!" I said, and he did; he really looked good, that perfect smiles of him and sparkly Bambi eyes, "You're really handsome." I complimented him, showing him on the frame,

"I really look one here," he said and laughed shyly,

"Have you thought what payment you like?" I asked him; he looked at me surprised, "I was kidding, kid!" he said, then laughed again,