Chapter Nine: Figure Things

Chapter Nine

Figure Things

I tried to sleep again after waking up in the middle of the dawn. I didn't know how many times I'd been rolling in my bed to find the most comfortable stance to sleep, but no use. I sighed and picked up my phone to see what time it was. It was not late as I expected it to be. It's already five in the morning.

I wore a hoodie and decided to go out; it was still dark outside. The wind was chilly, but freezing was worth it once you look up to the pitch blue skies full of stars, glittering magnificently, with the moon shining its moonlight upon me.

I lay down on the picnic table in the backyard like I always do when I can't sleep. I watched the dazzling stars, giving me solace and sereness I always felt with it. I smiled when I realized watching the stars had become my thing.

It was not long when I heard a door creaking, making me follow where the sound came from, Won's eyes turned surprised when our eyes met, but I just smiled at him.

I was confused when he went back to his room, but a minute later, walking toward me with a soft smile and carefully did not want to disturb the other's sleep. The place is not soundproof, and steps could echo on the wood floor. He ran to me when his feet touched the grassy ground.

"Good morning, Hyung, You're early today." he started with a smile as he sat beside me, "Good Morning, You too," I replied to him, giving him a glance.

"I always wake up at this time. It's my body clock, I guess." He laughed softly,

"I don't even know if that is good or bad," I said, chuckling.

"It must be good. I love watching the sunrise," He said with a smile. "I guess you're watching it with me today," I replied softly, which made him let out a tiny laughs.

There was a comfortable silence between us. I continued to lie down as he remained seated, supporting himself with his hand pressing on his back. We waited for the sunrise in silence as chilly wind engulfed and softly caressed our skins.

A few more minutes, he broke the silence, "One of them likes you." He suddenly said that caught me off guard. This was actually the first time they mentioned it again after that night.

Honestly, It's not weird to conclude that. Jay, Won and Sunoo, and Niki like each other, leaving the two with suspicion of liking me.

It took me a minute to respond, not knowing how. "That's not important. It's not sure how you think it is," I said and tried to brush it off, still serene.

"Are you not going to find it out, though..." he said to himself, but then I know he let me hear it.

Honestly, I didn't really care about it, After that night, I don't have much thoughts about it. finding who it was alone scares me.

So, I won't..., after all, there was no wrong with liking someone, and I know it's also going to pass. I was sure too it's not like in a more profound way-indeed, we're just together for a week that time, maybe he doesn't like me now, whoever is that. Another thing is that; Its just out of the plan, so knowing it would not make any difference.

"Won..." I called him a little serious sign for him to stop. He nodded while looking at me and smiled harmlessly,

"Nothing, just wondering if you don't really have the plan or care about it, one bit," he said, looking at me with such solemn eyes,

I could tell he really meant that he didn't mean to pry. I sighed and smiled at him as I nodded, "I really don't have anything," I replied and ruffled his hair.