Chapter Eleven: Replace

Chapter Eleven

Replace

As a promise, we are now here at the place we agreed to go; it was the place the girls always go to whenever they are here, and I'm glad we all decided to go here because this place is just heaven.

"You didn't lie when you said we'll be able to touch the clouds here." Heeseung hyung said with adoration for the place as he tries to feel the clouds with his bare hands,

He wasn't exaggerating when he said 'touched the clouds', nor did I described it that way because 'we could', which was literally we are trying to do.

We were on the top of a mountain, and it wasn't just the usual mountain but very different from other mountains. This was developed and became a viewing park for a panoramic view of the Hanjibang.

Given that, this mountain park is the highest place at this countryside, allowing us to see the whole Hanjabang from here, taking our breath away.

"We always go here whenever we visit auntie and stay here." Karina said with a smile, "You can say this was our comfort place here asides from the sarang homestay." She added, and we just nodded with a small smile.

I saw everybody enjoying with broad and genuine smiles on their faces. I took it in the frame, not wanting to miss it. It sure brings comfort; their expressions told me.

It wasn't long when I decided to start taking pictures; there was a smile that couldn't leave my lips as I captured the view diligently and focusing; not wanting to miss anything. I could see everything from here, the mountains, seas, rivers, cities, establishments, and everything down us.

I walked closer to the railings to get a better angle, and I realized even more how high the place I was in; there were light touches of clouds below me. I find it amazing how I was higher than these clouds, I always looked up to. It had never been beautiful like this when I focused my camera on it.

I smiled. It was very enchanting, just like what I'm feeling right now, it was also no different from my lens's viewpoint, It's like I'm about to enter a new kingdom sent by the mighty, to deliver a message or some short of missions.

I zoomed in and enhanced my camera to take clearer pictures and sharp ones. I put what all below me in one frame, including the could, not just living the moment in my camera but also attached in this time.

I already lost track of how long I've been in this exact spot, taking pictures and videos as well,  I decided to check my shots first before continuing, I tilt my head after scrolling and looking at my screen, It was indeed beautiful, but I know I could do better.

I started retaking the pictures. This time, I leaned on the railings, putting all my weight against it as I bent down my body. It wasn't long when I felt a hand on my waist, and I was not even surprised.

I didn't bother glancing to know who it was as there was only one person who does that, and that was no other than Sunghoon.

"Are you done?" I almost froze when I heard who asked that. I glanced at him and saw Hee Hyung as he looked at me with worried eyes.

"That's too dangerous, Jake. What if you slip? Or fail to control your weight?" he added with disbelief and frustration as he held my waist tighter.

I could feel in his voice the genuine fear and distress, so I stood up properly and brought him a few steps away from the railings. "It's okay, Hyung. I'll be careful," I told him to assure him as I pat his shoulder to ease him.

My eyes couldn't help but roam around to look for one particular person, but he wasn't in sight, he must be with the others scrolling around.

"Please be careful taking pictures and put your safety first. Can you not do what you did a while ago?" he asked me, I looked at him, and a scowl formed on his forehead; his expression was crumbled from too much worry for me,