Single Dog Ending System Chapter 81: Warm Corpse (19) •

Start from the beginning

Qin Lang couldn't, he put the car on the frame and carried the female zombie's legs, and finally let the female zombie sit behind the car.

Qin Lang buckled a safety helmet for her, and another for himself, then patted his thigh like a big brother and said, "Let's go, the boss will take you for a ride!"

The system felt that the host at the moment was a little mentally retarded, but he knew that his host's mood was not as light as it seemed on the surface, so he wisely did not speak.

After that, Qin Lang started the car and raced in the area of ​​the map with no living people given by the system.

Twenty minutes later, Qin Lang vented his frustration in the museum before, stopped and took off his helmet, shook his black hair, and turned his head, eh? Where was his little brother, oh no, what about little sister?

In line with the idea that there was really nothing to do, Qin Lang rode on the bike again and returned along the road, seeing the miserable condition of his little sister on the way. Yes, miserable!

The female zombie fell at the speed of Qin Lang's flying, and she looked very bad, because she broke her neck directly. The distance between her head and her neck under the helmet waa about one meter away - her neck was the reason for her vulnerability which had been half eaten by other zombies before she had died.

Seeing that the young girl he just recognized was dead, Qin Lang silently looked away, he must be a fake boss.

"Oh, it's all because the motorcycle doesn't have a seat belt." Qin Lang said sadly, and drove to a nearby high-end bar.

System: "..." It's over, his host was really mentally retarded.

Fortunately, the virus broke out in the morning, and there were not many people in the bar. As soon as Qin Lang went in, he felt a little uncomfortable looking at the blood on the bar, on the ground and on the walls, so he ordered a few zombies to start cleaning up.

Their movements were stiff, but fortunately useful. Qin Lang sat in front of the bar and looked at the bartender who was clumsily wiping the blood with a cloth. There was no obvious wound in front of the bartender. Qin Lang turned the chair and stretched his neck to look behind him. Same.

The bartender's back was full of injuries, and most of the internal organs under his ribs were missing. This should be placed in normal times, a proper ghost film.

Qin Lang retracted silently and asked the bartender to pour him a glass of wine. During the period, Mr. Zombie dropped two bottles and spilled half of them. He picked up the glass of wine that had been poured for five minutes, took two sips, and there was no taste. This host's system, had even his sense of smell and taste turned him into a zombie channel?

Qin Lang put his eyes on the bartender's face again. Apart from those dead eyes, Mr. Zombie's face was actually very good, with sharp edges and corners, and he looked good from the front.

So Qin Lang commented: "You seem to be quite handsome."

Bartender: "Heh..."

Qin Lang raised his eyebrows: "You're quite arrogant, are you still being complimenting you on your good looks?"

Bartender: "Heh..."

Qin Lang was playing with the wine glass: "Oh, if my husband sees me hanging out with a handsome bartender here in the early morning without coming home, he will definitely be jealous..."

Bartender: "Heh..."

Qin Lang lay on the bar and said again: "Well... I see that there are all men in this bar. Some of them seem to be guests, right? Is this a gay bar?"