Single Dog Ending System Chapter 79: Warm Corpse (17) •

Start from the beginning

The empty office... they remembered the label outside the door after they came in, this was the curator's office. The reason he remembered was that behind the desk facing the door, there was an old man sitting in the chair. The old man's complexion was gray and wrinkled, and it was described as haggard. His eye sockets were sunken, his mouth was wide open, and his gray pupils rolled after Qin Lang and the two entered the door.

Obviously, it was a zombie. It was still a bound zombie, which was why he saw Qin Lang and the others only roaring from their throats, but not rushing towards them. The office was not very big, with an unobstructed view and no other zombies, which made Qin Lang and the others relieved.

The two went over, and there was a knife on the table of the old zombie. The two looked at each other and used the knife to end the needless struggle of the zombies.

A photo on the desk was splattered with two drops of black blood. Qin Lang glanced at the photo, the old man smiled kindly, holding a golden monkey in his arms, and the little monkey curled the old man's arm with his tail lively, it was not difficult to see the intimacy between the two.

Qin Lang sighed and buttoned the photo frame face down.

"Did the curator want to commit suicide before?" Ye gradually came, Qin Lang curled up on the sofa and whispered.

"It should be. But maybe he couldn't do it, so he tied himself up with a rope." Ling Liang sat on the other end of the sofa, watching the last rays of light outside disappear into the sky, "It should be to protect someone. "

Qin Lang also sat up and confronted Ling Liang. He asked, "Ling Liang, can we reach the base alive?"

Ling Liang moved his eyes from the window to Qin Lang's face, he moved a few minutes, Qin Lang didn't hide, so he couldn't help reaching out and caressing Qin Lang's face.

Qin Lang's face pressed, and Ling Liang's hand was sandwiched between his shoulder and face.

Ling Liang laughed, but did not rush to pull his hand out of Qin Lang's oppression, "There will always be a way."

Qin Lang snorted and habitually said: "It's easy to put it, our current situation is that the zombies are besieging the city, and the roads are blocked, where is the solution? Unless, there is really an outbreak of power, fire and thunder, which burned them all at once..."

It was obviously a desperate situation, but Ling Liang could still laugh at this time. His palms felt Qin Lang's cheeks moving when he spoke, and his heart tickled slightly, "If I can't escape, I can die with you, it's not the worst."

Qin Lang was startled, he pursed his lips, released Ling Liang's right hand, and did not speak for a long time. He had nowhere to put the food he had picked up at the convenience store before, so he put two packs in his pocket, took out one pack now, and shared part of it with Ling Liang.

Just two packs, he didn't know how long it would last. Fortunately, there was still half a bucket of water in the water dispenser in the office, and the electricity was not cut off. The two boiled the water and drank a cup.

The moonlight was bright, distant and pure, and you can't see how lustfull and desperate it was under the moonlight.

"Is it cold?" Under the moonlight of Yingying, Ling Liang did not wait for Qin Lang to answer, so he took Qin Lang into his arms without authorization, took off the leather jacket that was torn by the zombies today, and put it on the two of them.

Qin Lang had lingering fears when he saw this dress: "Fortunately, it's my leather jacket..." There were not many clothes from the dormitory building before. This leather jacket belonged to Qin Lang, and Ling Liang has been wearing it since he came up to Yuanyang Lake.