Single Dog Ending System Chapter 73: Warm Corpse (11) •

Start from the beginning

They've been running for so long, what they need now is a breath of fresh air. But there was only the icy lake water surrounding them, and the minute was really tormenting.

Qin Lang couldn't bear it any longer. At this time, there was a clear distinction between him and Ling Liang who had better lung capacity.

The two were close to each other, and Ling Liang naturally noticed it. Qin Lang couldn't go out, but he couldn't let Qin Lang drown either!

Between the electric light and flint, Ling Liang opened his eyes but could see clearly in the dark underwater world. He was only surprised for a moment, then he quickly held Qin Lang's face, pressed his soft lips to Qin Lang's and breathed.

Qin Lang suddenly opened his eyes, and in the pitch-black water, he was still able to describe the person who was just a short distance away. Heartwarming and reassuring.

The alarm clock rang, and there was another commotion on the shore. Yuanyang Lake gradually returned to being calm, and the two were still hugging each other, lips to lips.

After a few seconds, Ling Liang released Qin Lang and brought Qin Lang to the surface.

The ticking drops of water fell into the water again, and the surroundings were still very quiet, and the shadow of the zombies could not be seen. Both of them opened their mouths slightly and took a big breath, and tacitly turned their heads to one side, not looking at each other.

After a while, Qin Lang asked quietly, "Have you left?"

Ling Liang let out an "um", looked around vigilantly, and dragged Qin Lang to swim under the corridor of the Huxin Pavilion, which was covered by a corridor, which would not be discovered at all, allowing them to take a breath. They couldn't venture ashore until they were completely sure it was safe to do so.

"You just..." Qin Lang turned his head to look at the willow branches hanging into the water by the Yuanyang Lake. The night and the shadows under the corridor perfectly covered the redness on his face, "Why did you kiss me?"

Ling Liang was stunned, that little idiot, was that a kiss? That's obviously... Wait, it was impossible for the little idiot to be so ignorant. The appearance of this teacher asking for guilt was more like...

"Oh, do you feel disadvantaged? You can come back with a kiss." Ling Liang said with a certain provocation and didn't care, but his heart was beating wildly, as if he had returned to the speed of his heartbeat when he was being chased and run by zombies.

"...Fuck!" Qin Lang lacked confidence, and his heartbeat didn't calm down either. He glanced at Ling Liang secretly, and his heart sank.

Qin Lang held down Ling Liang's shoulder and kissed him mouth to mouth. Then, he just kept sticking to it, and he didn't dare to open his eyes without taking another step. His whole body was stiff, his mind was blank, and his heartbeat seemed to burst out of his body.

Hooked! Ling Liang accurately got the special method of flirting with the little idiot.

Ling Liang bent the corners of his mouth without a trace, and then put his big hand on the back of Qin Lang's head. He clearly saw Qin Lang's long, wet eyelashes trembling, and his body became more rigid.

Ling Liang kept watching Qin Lang's reaction, and then, gradually, turned passive into active, he gently crushed Qin Lang's lips, and then gradually, held Qin Lang's lips, sucking and licking, and finally, taking advantage of Qin Lang's undefended - soft tongue he easily pushed open his teeth, smoothly entered his tongue inside, and turned it upside down, along with Qin Lang's heart, and it softened into a pool of mud.